Panasonic – Senior Planning Analyst (Bilingual English / Japanese)
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Sr. Planning Analyst is responsible for supporting the Director, Corporate Planning & Strategic Initiatives by implementing short, mid and long-term business plans for Panasonic North America (PNA) companies, responsible for meeting content and documents, as well as business reports and minutes. The Sr. Planning Analyst will forecast future performance of the Panasonic North America business, and assist in the preparation and evaluation of strategic and tactical plans to meet PNA’s objectives for growth and profitability.
Preparation of Business Plans & Management Reports:
Supporting the preparation of reports, forecasts and summaries. Required to gather data both from external and internal sources and summarize it various format. This requires Japanese -English translation skill
Business /Market Analysis:
Support researches and compiles accurate company performance data on sales, profitability, productivity, and other financial data. Analyzes results versus budget and plan for PNA. Utilize market data, prediction tools to understand potential market growth opportunity and develop business. Makes appropriate reporting for corporate executives.
Management Meetings & Presentation Materials Preparation:
Support preparing the PNA’s management meeting, compiles document and develops presentation materials and charts for management meetings, taking minutes as required. Manage meeting logistics including tools, remote connections set up, etc.
As part of CEO staff, support misc. meeting and trip coordination including key executives from HQ in Japan. Need skill to think through travel plan, meeting requirement, location, by coordination with misc. stake holders within company.
Administrative Service of Planning Section:
- Control the budget of PNA Planning section and prepare the financial reports.
- Manage the information system/tool of PNA Planning section
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Fully bilingual in English and Japanese required
- Five or more years of specific analysis/business planning experience is required.
- Five or more years of experiences working in Japanese corporate environment
- Specific analysis/business planning experience is required.
- Analytical and financial analysis skills are preferred.
- Strong computer knowledge and ability to operate PC and appropriate software is required to accomplish duties listed above.
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills required,
- Strong written and oral communication interpretation skills, both English and Japanese are required.
- Depending on the Executive requirement, flexible working time is required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.