Panasonic – Senior Planning Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
The role of Strategic Planning function of Smart Mobility Office is broad and flexible to support the critical role of driving a nascent organization to a matured business organization. The Strategic Planning team works closely with senior leadership of Smart Mobility Office, driving organization-wide growth strategy, leading strategic discussions by managing different layers/purpose of management meetings, and preparing material to accelerate discussions to create actionable items. Strategic Planning also helps respective business team to create a key connection to other Panasonic division globally and regionally from both technology and functional perspectives.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The Sr. Planning Analyst will provide high-level presentation, reporting, and process support to the Smart Mobility Office business.
Business Plans And Management Reports:
- Creates and prepares quarterly/monthly business progress reports to upper management (including North American regional HQ and Panasonic global HQ).
- Understand basic financial terms and their implications to convey results in a business analytics
- Understand the mobility market landscape and reflect into high-level business planning material
Management Meetings And Presentation Materials:
- Manage internal management meetings cadence and set agendas for each leading to creation of PDCA cycle
- Create presentation materials and charts for management meetings for discussion and reporting.
- Take minutes and create action items as required.
Process Oversight And Maintenance:
- Monitor and administer Smart Mobility Office’s approval and decision-making policy (i.e., project / product development review), ensuring it remains current with changing processes/requirements at different levels of the organization
- Oversee and manage business processes to ensure effective and compliant execution, making adjustments as required.
- Collaborate with multiple inter and intra-company departments on projects to help provide well-organized coordination and communication from the Strategic Planning team
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Five or more years of specific analysis/business planning experience is required.
- Specific analysis/business planning experience is required.
- Analytical and financial analysis skills are preferred.
- Strong computer knowledge and ability to operate PC and appropriate software is required to accomplish duties listed above.
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills required, creating comprehensive presentations backed up by data, figures.
- Working experiences at Japanese corporations or Japanese language skill is highly valued.
- Good understanding of cultural diversity
- Team player, providing assistance, decision making and solutions as required.
- Strong problem solving, collaboration, communication skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and oral communication interpretation skills, Bilingual English/Japanese preferred, but not required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.