Panasonic Smart Mobility Office – Senior Planning Analyst
Does the idea of working at the intersection of next gen software innovation, advanced data analytics, and consumer-experience design excite you? Do you thrive in a team that focuses on solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to build new products focused on democratizing connected vehicle data to improve roadway safety and help save lives? Then apply now and come be a part of the amazing team creating an intelligent digital mesh for the future of the mobility ecosystem!
What you will get to do:
The Sr. Planning Analyst will create high-level presentations, detailed financial reports, and support process improvement of the Smart Mobility Office businesses.
- Create annual, quarterly and monthly business progress reports and other reports to upper management (including Smart Mobility Office, North American regional HQ and Panasonic global HQ).
- Apply knowledge of basic financial terms and their implications to clearly communicate results using innovative business analytics
- Understand the mobility market landscape and reflect into high-level business planning material
- Develop and apply innovative database tools and reporting software to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Accurately fill in North American regional HQ, [US Company] and Panasonic global HQ templates and reports in a timely manner. This includes regularly recurring reports and special requests.
Management Meetings And Presentation Materials:
- Manage internal management meeting cadence and set agendas for each leading to creation of PDCA [Plan-Do-Check-Action] cycle
- Create timely, relevant and insightful presentation materials for management meetings which facilitate meaningful discussion.
Governance Process Maintenance:
Maintain the Smart Mobility Office’s approval and decision-making policy (i.e., project / product development review), ensuring it remains current with changing processes/requirements at different levels of the organization
Collaborate with multiple inter and intra-company departments on projects to help provide well-organized coordination and communication from the Strategic Planning team
What You’ll Bring:
- Reports directly to VP of Strategic Planning at Smart Mobility Office and indirectly to CFO of Smart Mobility Office
- Individual contributor. No direct reports.
- No direct budget management
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance or related field is preferred.
- Five or more years of specific analysis/business planning experience is required.
- Analytical and financial analysis skills are preferred.
- Strong computer knowledge and ability to operate PC and appropriate software is required to accomplish duties listed above.
- Strong Excel and Power Point skills required, creating comprehensive presentations backed up by data, figures.
- Experience and knowledge of reporting software visualization tools such as SAP BPC and Power BI highly preferred
- Working experiences at Japanese corporations or Japanese language skill is highly valued.
- Good understanding of cultural diversity
- Good understanding of key financial concepts
- Team player, providing support to numerous cross-functional business areas.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Strong desire for accuracy, efficiency and process innovation.
- Must be a self-starter.
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and oral communication interpretation skills, Bilingual English/Japanese preferred, but not required
- Depending on the Executive requirement, flexible working time is required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package - The pay for this position is expected to start at $100,000 per year or higher, based on qualifications. This position will be eligible for an annual target bonus of 10% based on individual and company performance.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.