Function as the HR business partner with focus on specific client organization to align HR objectives with strategic organizational objectives. Consults with the client organization in various areas such as performance consulting, diversity management, change management, leadership development and other key organizational priorities.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Work collaboratively with assigned clients to improve business results and meet business objectives. Assist clients to design organization structure, business processes, systems that support strategic business goals. Consult with management to resolve organizational issues and develop organization structure that supports business operations requirements in balance with achieving efficient, flat reporting structure.
- Work directly with managers and employees to resolve employee relations issues in the assigned client groups. Guide problem resolution process to develop outcomes that resolve matters in a timely manner. Conduct internal investigations as needed. Lead managers on corrective actions including termination process assuring that policies and procedures are correctly followed.
- Coach managers on skills including: communication, performance appraisals, accountability. Train managers and staff on human resources matters.
- Collaborate with PASA human resource management personnel to:
- interpret and develop human resources policies and procedures for consistency, compliance and efficiency
- review wage actions, new hire rates, performance appraisal and merit, promotions and adjustment increases, participate in salary planning
- coordinate management training on key interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance reviews, safety and other compliance requirements
- administer performance review and salary administration program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization
- Represent both the employee needs and implement management agendas by partnering with employees and management to ensure that concerns and needs of employees are voiced to management.
- Coordinate with PASA recruiting department members to staff positions in assigned client groups. Interview candidates and coach managers through selection process. Directly or through subordinates, plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster introduction to company.
- Coordinate with PASA compensation and benefits department members to administer related programs. Write, edit and maintain job description for client group. Facilitate workers’ compensation filings, compliance review and reporting requirements.
- Ensure the timely preparation of employee separation notices and related documentation, conduct exit interviews to determine reason behind voluntary separations.
- Develop and rollout Succession Plan training and process as well as develop formal employee development/career planning processes.
- Support at local site company-wide initiatives such as EEOC, AAP, FMLA, ISO, ISM and other company required programs. Assures compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field and seven (7) years of experience in the human resources or related field; or (10) ten years related experience.
- Four (4) years successful human resources experience at a manager level required.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the Human Resources field including employment laws, compliance procedures and best practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing and executing succession plans, career development plans and leadership development activities.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in high volume interviewing and selection processes.
- Advanced proficiency with the computer applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and applicant tracking software appropriate to the position and assignment.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance &Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalksSpeaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.