Responsible for leading day-to-day facilities management functions for assigned facilities within the PASA portfolio. As well as provides general oversight and internal department accountability for facilities management staff, project and emergency management, as well as financial outcomes, and information security outcomes.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Responsible for facilities management operational functional activities, establishing priorities and sequences to meet the designated departmental goals and objectives.
- Tailors all applicable master facilities management frameworks, plans, policies, programs, processes, procedures, continuous improvement, and key performance indicators to each assigned facility and is responsible for timely implementation, monitoring, benchmarking, documentation and ensuring oversight compliance with applicable codes, regulations, governmental, accreditation, auditing agencies and/or governing bodies as related to facilities operations.
- Ensure proper management of service contracts responsibly, ethically, and cost effectively, while ensuring service delivery contractual commitments are met. Responsible for periodic ongoing performance, financial review, auditing, and ensuring contract pricing is in line with industry standards.
- Responsible for conducting, documenting, and reporting periodic inspections, measuring effectiveness, efficiency and resiliency of facility operations, equipment, and systems with the goal of minimizing unplanned downtime, anticipating problems, and solving facility issues.
- Actively participate in problem-solving strategies and provide to upper management recommendations for utilities system upgrades, reliability and efficiency improvements, and other improvements to minimize system downtime.
- Acting as a facilities project lead, by providing oversight, direction, and delivery for facilities approved initiatives for all assigned facilities following industry best practices, adhering to regulatory compliance agencies/ governing bodies, and partnering/collaborating with applicable stakeholders, clients, suppliers, vendors, and internal facilities team members through all phases of Project Management.
- Tailors all applicable master emergency management frameworks, plans, policies, programs, processes, procedures, continuous improvement, and key performance indicators to each assigned facility and is responsible for timely implementation, monitoring, benchmarking, documentation and ensuring oversight compliance with applicable codes, regulations, governmental/ accreditation agencies as related to emergency operations.
- Available on-call 24/7 to provide general oversight to emerging and ongoing emergencies and carry out assigned emergency management functions, processes and procedures as indicated in all emergency plans established.
- Ensure the management of assigned financial resources responsibly, ethically and in compliance with company standards.
- Assisting in analyzing budgetary constraints, cost reduction initiatives and capital planning for assigned facilities.
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree or 10 years’ experience facilities management.
- Facilities or Project Management Certifications preferred
- Manages staff including supervision, counseling, mentoring, performance standards and review, discipline, training and employee development.
- Maintains and improves employee morale.
- Responsible for maintaining expenditures and budgets to the extent authorized and may have the responsibility of inventory, capital investments, or head count controls.
- Proven track record of successful Project Management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
BENEFITS & PERKS - WE'RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical/Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance
- Relaxed Dress Code
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with our without reasonable accommodations.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.