Panasonic - Senior IT Auditor
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Evaluate the IT controls pertaining to the annual Panasonic JSOX program and recommend updates to existing policies and procedures to help ensure they are in accordance with established industry practice and compliant with Panasonic policies.
- Completing tests around financial system controls compliance, IT General Computer Controls, and Application Controls. Identify improvement opportunities based on these assessments.
- Coordinate internal and external IT audits and assessments. Organize, track, and ensure the remediation of IT audit or assessment findings and recommendations.
- Review vendor IT documentation and audits to validate that all vendors comply with internal policies and applicable regulations.
- Audit IT solutions, systems and configurations, user access controls, and settings periodically to ensure compliance with established policy and guidelines. Report anomalies to senior management and IT Steering Committee.
- Conduct statistical analysis on systems data to prioritize risks for Panasonic and to support the financial audit team
- Instate procedures for periodic reporting of major project milestones for all projects
- Use existing tools to support automation of manual processes
- Perform Management audits of all PNA regional locations - financial, operational, and IT auditing
- Assist in identifying root causes or contribution factors relating to departures from standard operating procedures or Company guidelines and policies as well as GAAP and IFRS pronouncements
- Perform other duties assigned by management
- Collaborate with various members of the IA team by providing audit support
- Reports to Group Manager, IT Audit
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience
- BS or BA Degree in IT, Computer Science, MIS, Accounting, or related degree.
- CPA preferred
- CISA and or GIAC Systems Network Auditor certifications preferred. CISSP a plus.
- Must possess an understanding of accounting policy and procedures, in additional to audit concepts and methodologies for finance and IT
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience as analyst or similar role.
- Experience with Office 365, SAP, Cloud Applications strongly preferred
- Strong experience and expertise with Windows, AD, AWS and Azure environments
- Working knowledge of security compliance criteria, best practices, policy and procedure, gap analysis, and risk assessments
- Experience in business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, and Power BI
- Programming experience
- Japanese speaking is a plus
- Key desired behaviors, e.g., problem solving, innovation, collaboration, etc.
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP ASC, IFRS, GAAS, and PCAOB standards.
- Computer literacy in spreadsheet, VISIO, word processing, e-mail and related software required. Must have analytical abilities to conduct research and also possess the ability to develop efficient methods of compiling reports.
- Maintains skill sets by following professional standards set by IIA
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with large datasets
- Assertive and proactive, able to manage your own workload and take ownership of a project
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to ensure effective collaboration with the internal Audit team as well as other departments. Confidence, organization, advance preparation, and good listening skills to make presentations to small groups are essential.
- Must have passion for understanding processes, strong attention to detail with unquestionable integrity to maintain independence and objectivity.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic prioritizes total wellbeing. We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs to support your physical, emotional, financial, social and environmental health.
The salary range of $75,000.00-90,000.00 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, and location. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
We understand that your career search may look different than others and embrace the professional, personal, educational, and volunteer opportunities through which people gain experience. If you are actively looking or starting to explore new opportunities, send us your application!