Panasonic Smart Mobility Office – Senior Frontend Software Engineer
Does the idea of working at the intersection of next gen software innovation, advanced data analytics, and consumer-experience design excite you? Do you thrive in a team that focuses on solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to build new products focused on democratizing connected vehicle data to improve roadway safety and help save lives? Then apply now and come be a part of the amazing team creating an intelligent digital mesh for the future of the mobility ecosystem!
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and creative teams to build a first-of-its-kind traffic safety application
- Compose reliable software systems that can scale to support thousands, and eventually millions, of connected vehicles
- Build complex frontend web application experiences to democratize connected vehicle data for our customers
- Coordinate with the Platform Engineering team to improve the build and deployment process, application security, and more
- Engage in architecture design, review, and cross-functional team knowledge transfers
- Defining and developing frontend web applications
- Create tests for all work done.
- Work with the Platform Engineering team to improve deploy and build process of stacks and repos.
- Code reviews, architecture walk throughs and cross functional team knowledge transfer.
- Process ceremonies, such as agile ceremonies, planning meetings, and team meetings.
- Proven track record of building highly performant, scalable web apps in the Cloud
- Passion for activities that lead to good code, including user experience design, technical design, and test automation
- A too-long-to-list name of APIs you’ve integrated with and frontend experiences you’ve built
- Knowledge of agile methodology and a bias for action
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.