Panasonic –Senior Energy Storage Account Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get To Do:
Develop sales of product by identifying and meeting customer requirements. Coordinate sales negotiations and administrative support with appropriate sales, product and marketing management, engineering, and finance personnel. Provide information for forecasting market sales and developing departmental budgets.
- Maintain Existing Business: Maintain and expand current business through effective support, service, account management and sales promotion. Support Project Management for new product development and programs for customers that enhance existing offerings or provide new value.
- Account Responsibility: Assume total account responsibility, including service, credit and delivery. Includes supporting factory, engineering, supply chain to prepare documentation necessary to complete customer deliverables for example, shipments or returns.
- Communication: Maintain communication with customer and within Panasonic. Recommends stock levels and requests for new products to meet customer needs. Works with Sales and Product Management for special pricing to meet competitive levels or target markets and creates and negotiates pricing strategy with customers. Includes completion of sales processing activities and documents such as pricing registration, new customer set-up, etc.
- Matrix Management: Achieve objectives working through multiple levels of support functions that may or may not have a direct reporting relationship.
- Planning and Forecasting: Translates customer forecasts into shipment and factory production requests to supply chain team and reports back to customer. Assists in developing annual and long-range strategic business plans as it pertains to assigned major accounts.
- Market Analysis: Research market to assess new trends in the ESS Market.
- Sales Revenue: The revenue will vary depending on accounts assigned, product and territory. Each division will decide according to business plan acceptable sales revenue level.
- Expense Control: Responsible for maintaining expenditures and inventories within set limits, as well as responsibility for budgets to the extent authorized.
- A college degree with a technical background in marketing and sales of ESS or Rechargeable Battery Products is preferred.
- Eight or more years of ESS Industry or Rechargeable Battery Industry with Major Account Platinum Level specific account management, sales and marketing experience as it pertains to the business unit products and customers.
Strong interpersonal relationship building skills at all levels including C-Suite are essential.
A good understanding of PIC and division policies and procedures is desired.
Ability to travel as required of the position. May involve International travel. Passport is required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.