Reviews and processes credit applications, verifies credit references, and recommends credit limits based on company policies and procedures. Assists customers with application processing and authorizations. Maintains credit accounts and may provide detailed explanations as needed. Communicates with sales or collections department on credit related issues.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Manages a portfolio of highly sensitive accounts receivable.
- Performs a wide variety of credit functions including reviewing credit sources, credit files, customer applications and delinquent accounts.
- Processes credit applications and verify credit references and information through obtaining required records from credit organizations, banks and loan associations.
- Recommends credit limits and terms of sale after completing financial evaluation and communicates the status of approved accounts to sales and administration. Reviews accounts for consistency of credit terms.
- Maintains records on credit risks, delinquent accounts and incomplete files. Determines reasons for delinquency and arranges terms of payment for delinquent accounts.
- Monitors existing accounts based on credit rank and expiration date of credit line to include a weekly review of approaching the credit line report and a monthly review of customer information.
- Maintains credit database by entering, updating, and retrieving data, as well as formatting and generating reports.
- Responds to inquiries from customers. May place calls; send messages and/or letters to those with unresolved issues.
- Keeps abreast of industry trends as to how they relate to your account base.
- Prepares monthly and weekly A/R reports on high profile accounts as needed as well as reports for HQ and management.
- Provides requested data and prepares sample packages for various internal and external audits.
- Assists management in providing guidance to Receivables Analysts and other team members where appropriate and as needed.
- Works on special projects.
- Identifies problems and recommends actions for resolution.
- Assists in other areas within the department as needed; contributes and promotes team effort.
- High School Diploma and six (6) years of related experience or; Bachelor’s Degree in related field and four (4) years of related experience.
- Negotiation skills required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Advanced MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other computer applications related to the position or assignment.
BENEFITS & PERKS – WE’RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical / Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance &Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed Dress Code
- Onsite Recreation Center & Café
- PASATalksSpeaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours!
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota, Nissan and many others. In serving our customers, we don't just strive to put tomorrow's technology on the road – we pride ourselves on recruiting the brightest and best to do it.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.