Panasonic – Senior Content Strategist
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
We’re looking for an experienced writer and editor who can build a strong UX/Product Writing voice at YO Labs. This role is responsible for building the content strategy for our products from the ground-up and is expected to collaborate closely with marketing, design, research, PM, and engineering leadership to define product strategy and priorities. We are looking for a nimble strategist who can comfortably shift between writing, documenting, strategizing, and maintaining systems and processes to facilitate strong content.
- Define the content strategy for our 1.0 product
- Write clear and concise content across multiple product touchpoints
- Contribute to a team of designers, researchers, brand creatives, product managers, engineers, and data scientists
- Offer a content strategy perspective throughout product development to improve the experience and ensure consistency across platforms
- Drive accessibility and localization best practices for content to create scalable and global solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive consensus across teams and advocate for solutions that balance user needs with business goals
- Help express our brand values and voice across all touchpoints
- Collaborate with design system team and brand teams to maintain and evolve writing guidelines and help evangelize those resources and the practice of content strategy across the company
- Develop content frameworks, product narratives, and other deliverables
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in UX writing, content design, or content strategy on a product team
- Strong track record of writing nuanced, empathetic content and guidelines for handling sensitive situations
- Bulletproof writing and editing skills
- Solid understanding of user experience design principles and interaction patterns
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA
- 401k with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.