Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding over a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Connected vehicles, along with vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communication (collectively known as V2X) are poised to radically transform the transportation industry. CIRRUS by Panasonic is a data aggregation and insights platform born in the Cloud that bridges the digital and physical worlds. The need for this bridge is becoming increasingly more important for Departments of Transportation and their Transportation Operation Centers and will directly impact the safety and efficiency of drivers on our roadways. CIRRUS enables traffic operators to manage the safety and efficiency of roadways like never before by notifying them in real time about events like crashed and disabled vehicles, adverse weather events, and much more.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
Cirrus V2X Video: https://na.panasonic.com/us/industries/intelligent-transportation
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a CIRRUS Senior Cloud Security Engineer, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams of engineers, creatives, and product owners to lead our cloud security efforts within AWS and to ensure we are building security into every feature we deliver. Our products are powering the next generation of traffic management software solutions and you will have the opportunity to craft the security best practices that will move our products forward. In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the CIRRUS Cloud Engineering and DevOps teams to define AWS security best practices
- Provide security reviews of application architecture and AWS cloud configurations
- Educate product development teams to improve overall security of CIRRUS
- Act as a subject matter expert on AWS cloud security best practices
- Advise Engineering leaders on security-related priorities
- Design and implement an effective security review and reporting process
- Respond to security-related events and work with the Product Owners, Engineering, and DevOps teams to resolve
What You’ll Bring:
- Proven track record of leading cloud security initiatives that scale
- Deep understanding of networking concepts and cloud security best practices
- Practical experience with application security and common application security issues, such as OWASP Top 10
- Passion for a “shift-left” security mentality that comes from working collaboratively across the organization
- Experience with Cloud security in government or regulated industries a plus, but not required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Professional development training and resources
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program