Panasonic – Senior Accountant
What You'll Get to Do:
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
- Forecast income statement and balance sheet by division monthly, and analyze them vs budget, vs previous forecast, vs last year.
- Assist monthly financial closing and analyze income statement and balance sheet, vs budget, vs forecast, vs last year by automation.
- Working on various projects and ad-hoc requests,
- Prepare reports to headquarter in U.S and headquarter in Japan
- Budget income statement and balance sheet yearly and analyze it vs budget, vs previous year
- Review accuracy of reports from other team member(s) and divisions, and submit to a supervisor
- Coordinate Sarbanes-Oxley act
Education & Experience: Degree required
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting required.
- Minimum 4 years experiences in accounting. Strong Excel skill.
- SAP experience and experiences in manufacturing company are preferred
- Collaboration, Problem solving
- Learning, Thinking and Passion
- Internal – Other divisions and a factory in Mexico
- External – Headquarter in U.S. and Japan
- Travel up to 25% may be required visiting manufacturing locations, vendor locations, and/or customer locations throughout the world.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.