Yohana is on a mission to help people find more balance and prioritize well-being. We create integrated software, services, and hardware specifically for modern families, to alleviate their mental load so they can feel present and connected. We are a fully funded independent subsidiary of Panasonic, one of the oldest purpose-driven brands in the world, with leadership from big tech (Google, Apple, Microsoft) as well as hypergrowth startups (Nest, Waymo, Casper).
First up is our Yohana Membership, which just launched in Seattle. It’s a personal assistant service designed for busy families – especially moms – to help lighten the mental load of having too much to do. It’s the first of many meaningful things we’re working on.
We’re building a positive, supportive culture from the ground up, where individuals and teams grow together. Maybe you should join us.
About The Role:
As part of a growing team, you will work on various aspects of the testing infrastructure, including automation, white and black box testing and continuous integration.
What You’ll Get To Do:
- Design and automate testing at the system and user level for all of engineering.
- Design, create, modify and execute testing for software and hardware validation at both system and user level and drive to improve quality processes and methodologies.
- Work closely with infrastructure, mobile, embedded, and web engineering teams.
- Provide guidance as well as implement tooling to improve testing and validation across all of engineering.
- Instrumental in the development of software for our testing frameworks.
- Participate in software and system design and provide guidance on testability requirements.
- Monitor and review bug reports and customer feedback to assist with task prioritization.
What You’ll Bring:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ or more years of cloud implementation experience
- Experience in developing test automation solutions in Java, C++, or Python.
- Experience in developing internal automation frameworks.
- Experience with tools used for UI test automation.
- Experience working with and testing embedded systems.
- Preferred experience with Kotlin and or Espresso unit testing.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to join a hyper-growth startup on a mission to make well-being attainable for modern families
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Supplemental Medical Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 Company Holidays
- Paid Maternity & Parental Leave
- Paid Caregiver Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group and 1-on-1 Career Coaching
- Pet Insurance
- Casual Dress Code
- Catered Lunch & Snacks
- Discounts on Panasonic products
- Company Social Events
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest.