We are looking for an agile Scrum Master to coach and provide servant-leadership for software development teams, guide and lead the promotion of Agile & Lean approaches to value-delivery across the organization.
- Responsible for facilitating a cross functional agile collaborative team in iterative technology development including: Managing stakeholder expectations regarding target scope, schedule and budget.
- Work effectively with the team to remove impediments that hinder project progress.
- Facilitating reoccurring scrum ceremonies including scrum, sprint planning, sprint demos, iteration meetings, and retrospectives
- Monitoring the progress of the sprint for the purposes of helping teams stay aligned with sprint goals
- Helping teams estimate iteration deliverables to provide transparency and predictability to stake holders and customers.
- Working with product owner to manage product and sprint backlogs.
- Promoting continuous improvement through retrospection, experimentation and measurement
- Promoting alignment with agile values and principles
- Provide additional coaching extending beyond the team
- Provide necessary training for other scrum masters and personnel
Education and Required Experience:
- BS in CS, MIS or equivalent experience
- 8 years of experience in Agile Development Environment, 5 years in a Scrum Master role
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of Scrum, Agile values & principles, techniques, practices, estimating/sizing, planning, forecasting, reporting
- Awareness of current and emerging Agile industry trends and best practices and internal or external business issues to improve team efficacy
- Solely focused on Scrum Master responsibilities for assigned teams (not a Project Manager)
- Ability to lead, plan, execute and evaluate delivery activities, contributing to team’s direction and function; providing advice to
- the team and delivery leadership
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
- Experience in using team collaboration tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form to all levels and types of stakeholders (i.e. business, technology, sponsors and control functions)
- Demonstrates adaptability, flexibility and creativity in their approach to stakeholder engagement
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)/Professional Scrum Master (PSM) or equivalent desirable
- Knowledge in enterprise agile scaling frameworks such as SAFe or LeSS desirable
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.