Panasonic Connect North America, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation of North America, is the National Service Center for Panasonic products. Our technicians know mobile technology inside and out and take the time to get to know the customers personally and are committed to excellent service year after year.
- Assist with developing a responsive UI
- Integrate endpoint utilizing AJAX
- Iterate through JSON responses
- Troubleshoot code related issues and identify solutions
- Optimize application and user experience
- Work with lead frontend developer to ensure uniformity
- Hands on experience with in MVC, Bootstrap, Razor, and jQuery
- Experience with .Net 6 and .Net Core
- Must have experience in Microsoft Office products (Outlook & Teams)
- Must possess good organizational, decision-making, and logical troubleshooting skills
- Effective communication/telephone skills
- Ability to learn new applications and programs
All applicants to Panasonic Connect are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety-sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.