Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
A Salesforce Business Systems Analyst (BSA) is responsible for analyzing the business needs of our customers and proposes solutions to improve business results and operational effectiveness. A BSA will document complex business problems, elicit requirements, capture them, and create testing strategies. A BSA will also provide technical assistance to the IT staff to troubleshoot technical problems and help resolve them. This role will work closely with the Salesforce Project leadership, CRM and CPQ Program Managers, Business Stakeholders, and end users.
- Design system workflows to support business needs and increase overall efficiency’s with improved auditing and deep data analytics.
- Seek to align technology, specifically software applications, to meet overall business strategies.
- Continuous review of current systems and software in place to determine overall functionality and performance; recommend any changes based on best practices, cost, and business demands; oversee implementation and deployment of solutions.
- Work closely with IT to build test scripts, enhancements, system releases, and support migration to production deployment.
- Maintains familiarity with other IT system /business application capabilities and scope definition in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration, automations or cross functionality features.
- Translate customer requests into software requirement specifications using standard templates, use cases, and natural language.
- Initiate and provide daily technical and functional support for Salesforce and other cloud applications as needed
- Actively provide implementation training, on-going application support, and maintain related documentation.
- Develop, implement, and participate in business testing strategies.
- Evaluate vendor products and services and make recommendations.
- Coordinate upgrades and rollouts for larger more complex projects.
- Ensure all software systems are operating as expected and support all end users of the systems in performing specified procedures and training.
- Communicate and report issues, status, and results to management.
- Work independently and under direction of principal program manager with users to define concepts.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Reporting & Documentation
- Provide status reporting, project updates, and problem tracking to internal customers.
- Assist in the creation of user guides, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), quick start guides, and training materials as appropriate.
- Document all related policies and procedures from workflow concepts to detail diagrams
- Maintain and communicate system performance metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Build reports that help support business functions in various departments and divisions across the organization
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Expertise in Microsoft applications preferred, including Microsoft Windows, Project, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to prioritize work with minimal supervision.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written/oral communication skills.
- Learning agility and curiosity to proactively learn new technologies and apply these capabilities to solve different business problems.
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects and work with different teams.
- Ability to be nimble, efficient, quick, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas, and develop effective responses or elevate issues to higher management.
- Ability to lead initiatives and project teams.
- Able to work with users on a daily basis to ensure project requests are accurate and timely.
- Having a wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other technical positions.
- 8+ years of business systems analyst experience
- Bachelors or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Systems Analysis, Business, or related field. Experience may be substituted for degree.
- Salesforce.com Administrator Certification preferred
- Pardot, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities, CRM, CPQ, Billing, Mediation experience highly preferred
- Previous experience in sales, sales operations or sales support highly preferred
- Domestic and International travel is required.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.