Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Panasonic Avionics is currently implementing the CRM, CPQ and Billing modules of Salesforce. A study into the requirements of the sales/account organization has been completed and needs further definition and specification. The Business Architecture Analyst:
- Will be responsible for converting the requirements into workable, well defined architecture and solution, ready for implementation in the Salesforce platform;
- Will be leading various project teams with stakeholders from multiple disciplines to further define concepts and design solutions;
- Will be the representative of the global account/sales organization from a user interface and business process point of view for Salesforce;
- Support prioritization of user story implementation.
After conclusion of the first phase of the project and proven results, the Business Architecture Analyst will become responsible for taking the possibilities of the CRM system to the next level: Create insights and new functionalities for the sales and account community. This might be achieved by utilizing the BI, AI and Machine learning capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
Implement sales/account requirements into the Salesforce platform
- Understand the sales and account management processes
- Leads working groups with stakeholders to define solutions
- Presents solutions and options to his /her management
- Is representative for the sales community within the Panasonic Salesforce implementation/management project team
- Has a passion for complex business processes and data models and enjoys complex multi faceted puzzles.
- Exercises a high level of independence and creativity
- Provides leadership in group settings and is a team player
- Strong facilitation, stakeholder interviewing and presentation skills
- Problem solving abilities for analysis and issue resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively interact with staff at all levels
- Converts high level concepts into practical solutions and user stories
- Knowledge of Salesforce products and implementation projects
- Knowledge of agile environments and scrums
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products
- Knowledge of aircraft industry is preferred
- Understands the world of sales and account management and knows how these need to be weaved into workable solutions
- Master in Business Administration with minors in Data or Master in information Management with Minor in Business Administration
- Salesforce implementation experience
- Experience Salesforce CRM/CPQ platform
- Experience with sales and/or account management organizations
- 8+ years of related experience.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.