As a member of our team, you’ll bring the full array of Hussmann solutions to businesses – and feel great about the impact you’re having on their bottom line.
The Sales Development Program will be the catalyst to prepare you to be a fully educated Hussmann account manager. If you are motivated, have drive, and are a self-starter who wants to make a real difference, this program can show you how.
***This position will reside in St. Louis but may require a relocation after the program ends.
You’ll kick off your adventure in our headquarters in St. Louis, MO for a week of orientation. For the next month, you will work to build team relationships with your designated sales team. Then you will start the inter-departmental rotational program. Here you will be busy learning each aspect of the business by rotating through our commercial departments, visiting our plants, completing projects, and experiencing formal on-line and facilitator-led training. You will require travel for the duration of the program and relocation upon completion of the program.
This is 18 - 24 month paid development program all designed to help you gain new experiences and transform your skills. After honing your skills, you can anticipate staying with your sales team or another sales team that has a demand for your talent. It’s just the opportunity you need to hit the ground running.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Play a key role in the cross-functional team (Sales, Quoting, Coordination, Logistics) by providing customer expectations, project information/updates, confirmed deadlines and post shipment deliverable requirements.
- Sales Project Manager to attend customer meetings (onsite when needed), review project schedules and coordinate equipment deliveries with installing contractors, both internal and external.
- Records product deficiencies & follows-up with remedial steps, both temporary and permanent, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Shows inquisitiveness and eagerness to gain sales- or business-related knowledge; scans the environment for formal and informal experiences that can provide new skills, behaviors, and/or knowledge; proactively makes time for these experiences.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years related experience a plus
- Ability to travel to attend customer meetings when required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-Motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times.
- Must have a keen ability to create and effectively manage project deadlines.
- Technical aptitude demonstrated through interest and exposure to new technology
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Food retailer and/or Refrigeration Industry experience a plus
- Willingness to relocate within the US for advancement opportunities
Salary and Benefits Information:
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Job Training
- Community Stewardship
- Panasonic Employee Discounts
- 401k with Company Matching Contribution
- Discretionary 401k Company Contribution
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Wellness Program
- Health & Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Coverage Life and AD&D Coverage
- Pre-Paid Legal Plan
- Identity Protection
- Employee Assistance Program
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer