Panasonic Connect - Territory Account Manager
At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work, advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work.
Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You'll Get to Do:
Establish a collaborative partnership between clients, Panasonic and the ecosystem of VARs, 3rd Party Product vendors and ISVs to drive additional value for the customer. Execute a Panasonic Team approach by proactively engaging Panasonic Professional Services, Engineering and Software teams.
- Communicates the Panasonic Connect value proposition Why Panasonic through engaging presentations and conversational meetings vs. leading with hardware while developing or facilitating customer relationships and creates opportunities with territory accounts
- Make Customer Satisfaction a principal goal in the territory and host quarterly key customer reviews and strategy sessions with all top Panasonic accounts.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete sales reports and forecasts along with updating Sales Opportunities in Sales Force system for accurate forecasting for our executive team, supply chain and factories. This includes analyzing each sales opportunity to create an accurate forecast of product and services.
- Expand Panasonics footprint by identifying and closing new prospects. This includes identifying new products and solutions to address increasingly complex industry demands.
- Act as the account manager for tablet and laptop projects from initiation through delivery, interfacing with the customer and key partners - VARs and ISVs, as well as Panasonic resources - Professional Services, Project Management, Field Engineering, Software Solutions, Supply Chain, and Senior Management
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in business management, marketing, or a related discipline.
- Fully qualified sales account manager. 5+ years sales experience in similar industry.
- Has working knowledge of Mobile Computing products and services.
- Understands company cultures and networks for resolving a variety of issues that are aligned with Panasonics Basic Business Principles.
- Ability to articulate product portfolios and their connectivity for a solution.
Resource Manager - Understands and uses informal structures. Makes work related contacts and collaborates with internal and external resources to accomplish company goals. Asks direct questions and consults available resources before taking action.
Strategic Thinking - Takes a systematic approach to solve problems by understanding the end to end value. Accurately determines the length and difficulty of tasks and projects. Sets clear, realistic, and time-bound objectives and goals that align with long term business growth. Breaks down work into the process steps. Sets priorities and time parameters to accomplish tasks and projects.
Executive with Passion - Makes personal sacrifices or expends extraordinary effort to complete a job and represents the company in professional manner. Self- directed and takes initiative without direction.
Leadership- Ability to work cooperatively with others, interpersonal relations and communication skills, ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals and possess leadership skills. Makes decisions independently and works without constant supervision.
- Uses direct persuasion in a discussion or presentation. Listens to other opinions and ideas prior to making decisions. Observes questions, analyzes and cooperates with others to foster an environment of collaboration. Informs others of changes, ideas and outcomes. Speaks clearly and is concisely. Internal and external presentations are informative, persuasive and tailored to the audience.
- Provides information on our services and the standards which our customers can expect. Promotes company solutions and services that meet our customer needs. Establish yourself as a creditable source and responds in a timely and effective manner.
- 75 percent travel
What We Offer:
The salary range of $65,000 –$95,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America