Panasonic – Sales Support Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Assist in building customer relationships via a variety of sales support activities. Understand customer and sales plans, promotional activities, compliance and delivery requirements, supply availability/constraints, logistics and other operational processes as well as product promotions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Research and validate distributor chargebacks/claims.
- Prepare, obtain appropriate approval for claim processing for credit.
- Support inquiries from the end user when requesting service solution certificates, investigating if services were purchased.
- Maintain SAP database when new SKU’s are set-up adding requirements for Service processing/billing.
- Run and Maintain reporting for vendor SKU’s to ensure customer receives service certificates.
- Maintain sales reports monthly for vendors to ensure proper billing.
- Validate where necessary that sales order qualifies against predefined promotion. Advise customer based on direction from Sales & Marketing as to related promotions and/or price changes.
- Offer assistance and input on projects as needed.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Analytical/detailed thinker Organized an able to mult-task
- Prior phone work a plus Strong PC skills (Word, Outlook, Powerpoint)
- Advance knowldge of Excel
- Student in Junior year pursuing a Business, Accounting or Finance degree is preferred.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to write clear, concise emails Good writing / documentation skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Proactively promotes cross-team collaboration and builds commitment to ideas Decisive, focused and proactively drives for execution
- Excellent organization and time management skills required Proficient reader and excellent typing skills
- Strong ability to work collaboratively between multiple departments and Sales Organizations Ability to identify and expedite critical issues.
- Ability to follow-up and insure tasks are completed to the satisfaction of the business Mindset dedicated to delivering an ever-increasing level of support throughout the organization.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.