Panasonic Connect - Strategic Account Manager
At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work, advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work.
Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You Get to Do:
The Strategic Account Manager is responsible for developing and executing a strategy to develop and close strategic business opportunities and position Panasonic Connect for the sale of Toughbook Mobile computers and associated services through Federal Integrators across the United States and worldwide. The position with require 50 to 75 percent travel, primarily CONUS.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, projects, contacts and which market strategies can be used to pursue strategic Federal Business
- Maintain a strong understanding of Toughbook products and services, our competition in the industry, and positioning.
- Expectation is that the candidate will bring long term opportunities to closure, resulting in the profitable sale of Panasonic Connect products and services.
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business and or Marketing or equivalent
- 8 plus Years proven track record in direct end user technology sales
- Previous experience selling to the Dept of Defense
- Previous experience in strategic program capture a plus
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Must be able to clearly communicate with customers:
- Convey TOUGHBOOK and Panasonic Connect value proposition and ability to execute
- Position TOUGHBOOK and Panasonic Connect to set requirements
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with coworkers (ie engineering, product management, capture, etc) and partners to gain support and ensure requirements are met.
What We Offer:
The salary range of $88,000 –$160,000 is just one component of Panasonic’s total package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.