As a Sales Quotation Specialist, you will work with the Sales team to develop quotations for multiple projects and to ensure manufacturing of equipment following the end customer's specifications. You will work with multiple departments, including Sales, Engineering, Marketing, and Manufacturing. You'll configure and analyze equipment in company systems to produce a pricing quote/proposal which is presented to the end customer. Once the proposal is accepted the Sales Quotation Specialist initiates the ordering process with the appropriate departments. You will report to the Sales Support Supervisor - Quoting.
- Request, receive, and organize related documents such as drawings, floor plans, COD's, etc
- Interpret fixture and refrigeration plans provided by customer to determine requirements
- Coordinate refrigeration and case specifications with salesperson
- Prepare quotes and correspondence including equipment, buy-out items, and systems
- Work with Hussmann preferred carrier or customer preferred carrier to obtain freight quotes
- Enter and create the sales quotes/proposals and orders using company and customer approved systems
- Help resolve any related issues that may arise and quickly respond to sales/customer inquiries
- Update existing quotes to reflect requested changes
- Proofread quotes and correct errors before initiating order request
- Maintain templates and spec sheets
- Maintain current pricing and price lists
- High School Diploma required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Individuals with prior experience in a similar role with strong business and customer service background preferably in a technical or manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Desire for continuous learning through cross-training
- Experience with Hussmann products desired, not required
- Less than 5% travel
- You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world. Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA.
Hussmann is an Equal Opportunity Employer.