This position is accountable for achieving the overall sales and profit targets for Krack Commercial Sales and driving the successful implementation of defined market strategies and initiatives. This position must provide direction to all Krack sales professionals and manufacturers sales representatives for all activities related to the Krack Sales Management Process, assist in building long term customer relationships and your personal involvement in acquiring new customers, manufacturer reps, OEM and wholesale accounts.
- Primary responsibilities include understanding the businesses long range strategic plans, assessing strategies, establishing sales initiatives and implementing action plans that support those initiatives. In addition, you will serve as a primary resource for the sales team with business and relationship development, acquisition of new customers and customer relationship maintenance.
- Manage sales team by setting and reviewing annual objectives, planful recruiting for current and future openings, ensuring appropriate training is completed, and utilizing the company tools and processes to ensure key talent is identified and developed.
- Cultivate multi-layered long-term customer relationships by ensuring key contacts are maintained for assigned customer accounts and internal support groups.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and recommend improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts using CRM.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and opportunities for distribution and wholesale markets.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum experience required is 10+ years, can be a combination of the following: Sales Director, Regional Sales Manager, National Account Manager, New Business development Manager.
- Experience in complex sales-process driven environments.
- General refrigeration product knowledge, basic engineering or technical abilities preferred.
- Industry experience preferred
- Deadline and goal driven self-starter who is comfortable in a corporate environment.
- Travel: up to 50%