Panasonic – Sales Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Provide pre and post sales support to partners, customers, and integrators on Panasonic Toughbook , tablets and handheld products.
- Deliver Microsoft Deployment Services which include SCCM and MDT Services.
- Provide pre-sales technical consultation to our customers, account managers, partners, and resellers.
- Utilize a solutions approach to customer requests to develop a complete solution for customer requirements with both Panasonic and 3rd party products as necessary.
- Resolve technical issues related to Panasonic hardware and software, based on issues and our customers’ business processes.
- Manage customer issues to resolution by drawing on support resources from Engineering, Service, and Operations.
- Act as Project Manager for various projects as needed as related to your position.
- Perform training on supported products to our distributors, resellers as well as Panasonic personnel.
- Assist in curriculum development for training materials used during training of products, solutions or specific topics used during the training of resellers, distributors and Panasonic staff.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering (EE, CmpE, or a related field) or Computer Science/Information Technology is preferred, with strong academic performance.
- At least 5 years of sales support experience, or an equivalent customer-facing role.
- Thorough understanding of data networks and networking concepts (IP networks, DNS, routing).
- Extensive technical and architectural knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Client and Server
- Experience working through the entire project lifecycle
- Outstanding customer support, communication, and documentation skills
- Proven ability to maintain high customer satisfaction
- Deep knowledge of hardware driver staging in MDT / SCCM
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise IT environments.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows 7/8/10 and Server Oss)
- Familiar with mobile device operating systems, including Android and iOS.
- Familiar with other computer operating systems, including Mac OS and Linux.
- Advanced knowledge of Panasonic Toughbook and Toughbook brands
- Scope: Budget, employees direct and indirect and other resources managed. Attach organization chart both current and proposed if applicable.
- This is a remote employee position with travel up to 75%.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.