Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more. If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
The Position:Responsible for providing the Global Sales Organization with the detailed information, content, expertise, and tools to help the organization sell more efficiently. Develop and drive the Sales Enablement curriculum and lead projects for the Global Sales Organization (i.e. Regional Sales Managers, Account Managers, Sales Operations and Customer Solutions teams) to increase sales productivity and support sales force transformation. Work strategically with the Sales Leadership team to jointly prioritize and execute the departmental vision for the global sales force as it relates to the organization’s Team Charter and Desired Outcomes by ensuring proper deployment of training modules and projects. Analyze, design, and collaborate with Sales Operations and Marketing to ensure that the development, implementation, and evaluation of end-to-end onboarding and performance improvement solutions are aimed at creating the learning culture aligned with the Global Sales team KPIs.
Sales Enablement Strategy Development
- Responsible for the sales enablement strategy, framework, and execution steps required to deliver content, information, and tools to prepare the Global Sales Organization to deliver on company business goals
- Gather continuous inputs from Sales leadership team/front line GSO members and compare against industry best practices to deploy new and improved sales enablement briefings, content, and tools focused on building customer relationships, identifying customer needs, and identifying how company products and services can meet customer needs to capture additional opportunities
- Utilize sales metrics to identify and quantify effective sales strategies. Typically collaborates with Marketing and Sales Operations to create content and track and measure operations and performance
- Cultivate ecosystem of learning with performance support mechanisms across all roles of the sales organization
- Continuously improve through data-driven decision-making Performance Improvement and Training programs for Global Sales force
- Design, collect, analyze and synthesize program evaluation data to determine performance gaps and prioritize efforts to roll out tailored solutions for various audience groups within sales organization
- Create and maintain an effective content management system for sales content
- Develop, deliver, and sustain global sales curriculum to develop the sales force in:
- Induction Training & Familiarization
- Product and service knowledge
- Organizational knowledge
- Process knowledge, including Salesforce
- Sales methodology
- Business Storytelling for Sales
- Whiteboarding and presentation skills
- Using complex business models
- Data Visualization
- Negotiation, influencing, and high-conviction selling skills
- Professional development
- Sales Management and Leadership development
- Support product, tool, collateral and insights strategy by designing, developing and implementing Training programs for the global audiences as determined by Sales Leadership
- Collaborate with Product Marketing department in the creation and maintenance of Product Training platform (i.e., Workshop Wednesdays) that helps sales force in meeting customer’s business needs. Optimizes all customer interactions to build pipelines, relationships, and opportunities, and improve communication
- Partner with Sales Technology Team (C360 SMEs and IT) to ensure high adoption rates of new technology solutions and ROI of their implementation through targeted ongoing training initiatives and on-the-job training
- Partner with Sales Operations and Strategic Innovation to standardize global sales operations process through L&D, training, and performance improvement initiatives
- Cross-collaborate with the Competitive Intelligence team, Global Analytics, and Sales Forecasting team to develop (and continually enhance) the “Northern Lights” dashboards to fit the needs of the Global Sales teams
- Gather, design, and coordinate the contents for the monthly Global Sales Newsletters
- Support the content creation for the quarterly Global Sales All Hands meetings
- Partner with the Global Sales HQ team to review, prioritize, execute and gather feedback from the Regions on high priority projects and initiatives
- Collaborate as needed on internal social platform (i.e. Yammer)
What we are looking for:
- BA/BA degree in Education, Instructional Design and Technology (or equivalent) highly preferred
- 8 + years’ experience in a B2B Sales Organization environment with complex products and services
- Proven track record of developing a Sales Enablement Strategy and rolling out enterprise-wide training programs within sales organization
- Experience with In-Flight Entertainment or Avionics Industry preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency in B2B buyer behavior and ability to integrate into Company's go-to-market process to create continuous training opportunities through various methods
- Experience creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/sales playbook initiatives
- Ability to strategically and tactically deliver Learning & Development ("L&D") solutions that drive better sales performance
- Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs
- Experience with Salesforce (modules including but not limited to CRM, CPQ)
- Experience presenting content and facilitating L&D programs to various audiences including executive-level
- Instructional System Design and Development skills acquired in a corporate setting
- Ability to create and track metrics which demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
- Strong analytical skills, strategy planning, and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way
- High degree of independent thought and demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Passion for the profession of sales, process development, and a focus on efficiency
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Advanced level of proficiency with authoring tools (RISE: Captivate/Storyline)
- Deep insight into industry-standard L&D processes and practices, performance improvement strategies, and competency-based training basics
- High degree of intrapreneurship
- Excellent written and verbal communication and curriculum development skills
- Ability to collaborate in a matrixed organizational environment
- Requires travel, up to 10% of the time to international locations
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.
- We offer flexible remote work options depending on your role. Where possible, we offer fully remote or hybrid work opportunities.
- Paid time off: Exempt Salaried employees receive unlimited PTO. This means that there is no fixed number, range, or limit to the amount of Personal and Vacation Days that may be taken for exempt employees. Non-exempt hourly employees accrue 14 vacation days per year + 7 sick days + 3 personal days. Accrual rate increases with tenure. All employees receive 11 company paid holidays per year plus a paid company-wide shut down in the U.S. between Christmas and New Year.
- Health Insurance: Medical insurance offerings from Aetna and Kaiser (CA &HI). Options for Employee Only, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Children, or Family. Dental PPO and DMO options & Vision insurance through EyeMed or VSP.
- 401K with 50% match on up to 8% contribution, full vested from day 1
- Other offerings include: Wellness Program, Counseling services, FSA & HSA, Life Insurance for employee, spouse and child, AD&D Insurance, Long-term and Short-term disability, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Legal Assistance, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Dependent Care FLSA, Education Assistance, Commuter Program, Employee Purchase Program, Service Award Program.
All applicants are subject to Company policies, third party customer and worksite requirements, and government requirements, regarding vaccination and/or testing for COVID-19. Where permitted by applicable law, applicants may be required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. While the Company strongly encourages COVID-19 vaccinations, it may require vaccination and/or testing for positions in which third party customer, worksite, or government requirements apply, in accordance with applicable law. At those locations where requirements apply, exemptions will be considered based on applicable law.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Avionics Corporation.