Support business leaders through the creation and interpretation of business reports for a specific customer including the collection, validation, entry and reconciliation of data in to system applications Direct Description.
- Coordinate the bid process for a specific customer including monitoring of available activity, sharing the information about the opportunities with the branch location and assisting in the bid submission process
- Review and validate the accuracy and timeliness of material and labor costs as posted to work orders for a specific customer
- Present quotes for customer approval, and research and resolution to customer related issues and disputes.
- Set-up of contractor agreements within system application based on company approved documentation and terms required.
- Review billing backlog and coordinates communication with appropriate branch management teams to resolve obstacles.
- Perform general administrative responsibilities to support the customer service process.
- Prepare and report analysis of project costs. Provide this information to the project team to manage periodic job cost review, resulting in avoidance of job cost overruns or keeping to desired project budget.
- Assist the project manager team by performing many of the administrative tasks required for the smooth running of the project
- Additional responsibilities and assigned to guarantee a reflection of a Center of Excellence for our customers experience.
- High School Diploma Required, Bachelor's Degree.
- 5Years' experience working in an office type environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Flexibility to work weekends and evening as normal business practice.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Prepare and bring information in formal presentations to relevant parties both internal and external to the company
- Familiarity and high comfort level with computer systems
- Work unsupervised
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft products
You will be eligible for a hybrid-remote work schedule
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.