As a member of our team, you'll bring the full array of Hussmann solutions to businesses – and feel great about the impact you're having on their bottom line.
The Sales Development Program will be the catalyst to prepare you to be a fully educated Hussmann account manager. If you are motivated, have drive, and who wants to make a real difference, this program can show you how.
You'll kick off your adventure in our headquarters in St. Louis, MO for a week of orientation. For the next month, you will build team relationships with your designated sales team. Then you will start the inter-departmental rotational program. Here you will be busy learning each aspect of the business by rotating through our commercial departments, visiting our plants, completing projects, and experiencing formal on-line and facilitator-led training. You will require travel for the duration of the program and relocation upon completion of the program. You will report to the Sales Effectiveness Manager.
This is 18 - 24 month paid development program all designed to help you gain new experiences and transform your skills. After honing your skills, you can anticipate staying with your sales team or another sales team that has a demand. It's just the opportunity you need to hit the ground running.
***This position will reside in St. Louis but may require a relocation after the program ends.
- Meaningfully contribute to the team (Sales, Quoting, Coordination, Logistics) by providing customer expectations, project information/updates, confirmed deadlines and post shipment deliverable requirements.
- Sales Project Manager to attend customer meetings (onsite when needed), review project schedules and coordinate equipment deliveries with installing contractors, both internal and external.
- Record product deficiencies & follows-up with remedial steps, both temporary and permanent, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Show inquisitiveness and eagerness to gain sales- or business-related knowledge; scan the environment for experiences that can provide new skills, behaviors, and knowledge; proactively make time for these experiences.
- Bachelor's degree
- 0-2 years related experience
- Ability to travel to attend customer meetings
- Must be comfortable working with quick turnaround times.
- Have a keen ability to create and manage project deadlines.
- Technical aptitude demonstrated through interest and exposure to new technology
- Food retailer and/or Refrigeration Industry experience a plus
- Willingness to relocate within the US for advancement opportunities
Our organization offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
Comprehensive Insurance Plans: Health, Dental and Vision, 401k with Company Matching Contribution, Discretionary 401k Company Contribution, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Life/Disability Insurance, Family Leave, Panasonic Employee Discounts, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Wellness Program, Identity Protection, Community Stewardship, Employee Assistance Program and more
Hussmann is a leader in providing display merchandisers, refrigeration systems, installation and services to food retailers around the world. We do more than provide a refrigeration system or install and maintain equipment. We provide our customers with solutions to make their businesses better. Finding a better way has always been the Hussmann way. Since 1906, our focus on innovation has helped food retailers succeed. We hold over a 122 U.S. patents as well as 320 international patents from more than a dozen countries. We collaborate with customers across a variety of food retail segments as we work towards fulfilling a promise for better businesses, better partners, and a better world. Hussmann is a subsidiary of Panasonic USA.
Hussmann is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, marital status, pregnancy, or any other non-merit based factor.