Panasonic – Sales Coordinator III/ must have Supply Chain exp.
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Responsible for the order to cash cycle including Order Management, issue resolution and on-time delivery.
- Collaborates internally with Sales, Product Engineering, Finance, Credit, factories and warehouses to communicate customer requirements.
- Communicates with external partners in the supply chain to ensure on-time delivery and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Determines best method to achieve customer satisfaction while adhering to company policies.
- Maintains knowledge of products, services, polices and procedures.
- Recommends and implements ideas for improvement to achieve higher work efficiencies.
- Serves as the first line of contact with the customer relative to order status.
- Proactively communicates status of orders throughout the supply chain and resolves issues that may prevent on-time delivery.
- Provides sales administration support to Sales team.
- Interfaces with factories to resolve order and production issues.
- Champions customer requirements through communication and collaboration with internal departments including: Sales, Credit, Product Management and Engineering, IT support team, Logistics, Finance and Accounting.
- Educates customers on the Panasonic processes and lead times.
- Maintains general product knowledge to support customer inquiries.
- Resolves chargebacks related to price, quantity and contractual requirements.
- Creates and maintains customer profiles
- Identifies and raises up ideas for system and process improvements.
- Proactively identifies root cause of errors to prevent reoccurrence.
- Shares knowledge with new employees and participates in training efforts
- May provide documentation to support SOX audits.
Order Management and Logistics:
- Process Drop, Stock and Consignment sales orders received via EDI, e-mail, or web portal. Resolve order discrepancies and exceptions timely, within policy.
- Ensure manual warehouse transactions have goods posted according to policy to ensure closure of the transaction. Collaborate with third party warehouses to resolve discrepancies or shipping delays as needed. Inventory reconciliation.
- Review Order Confirmations from factories to ensure correctness.
- Review factory shipping schedules for drop orders as needed.
- May process sample orders as needed.
- Manage order changes, cancellations, expedites in accordance with policy
- Initiate and process requests for CM, DM, RMA
- May process export and inventory transfer requests
- Proactively analyze Open Order reports to identify and resolve issues that may prevent on-time delivery. Provide reports to external and internal customers as needed.
- Collaborates with supply chain partners to solve discrepancies, track shipments, manage exceptions and achieve on-time delivery.
- Routinely executes all reports identified on the SOX Log to identify exceptions and resolve potential problems in the supply chain.
- May be responsible for research and providing data for the PSI report and Sales Flash
- Supports sales requests for reports as needed
- Follow proper internal controls as established by the company
- Ensure compliance with SOX and other departmental policy is followed.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- College degree AA preferred or equivalent work experience in customer service or sales support.
- 3-5 years customer service experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment is mandatory
- Preferred experience working within a Global Company.
- Functional ability to operate PC and appropriate software including: MS Office Suite, Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint, Excel. Strong ability to enhance skills and learn new business systems.
- Functional knowledge and ability of SAP and EDI is preferred.
- Automotive experience is preferred.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants to PNA are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.