The position acts as the liaison with the sales force, cross functional departments and be the first line of contact with the customer and factory to accomplish company/department objectives.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
- May serve as the first line of contact with the customer relative to customer service issues.
- Processing orders & EDI (electronic data interface) as well as related record keeping.
- Communicating with factories and MRP to place orders, gather and distribute information.
- Reviewing all order confirmations from factories to ensure correctness; advise reps of confirmed deliveries on customer’s request (i.e. P/N, delivery, invoice, etc.).
- Processing paperwork including debits, credits, returns, export requests, inventory transfers, etc.
- Processing change requests, expediting and tracking orders.
- Communicates with the factory and internal departments in order to coordinate and support inventory needs and customer requirements.
- Follows proper internal controls and policies as established by the company. Ensures that backlog items, premium airfreight, diversions, manual shipments, Terms and Conditions, etc. meet standardized departmental policy.
- Principle contact with customers (may include reps or distributors) for problem resolution relative to any sales issue.)
- Minimum four (4) years related experience. High School diploma/GED preferred or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with two (2) years of related experience.
- Experience must include customer service, sales support and sales operations.\
- Experience in an automotive or related manufacturing organization preferred.
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Familiar with customer EDI (electronic data interchange) system.
- Basic mathematical skills required.
- Demonstrated customer service ability with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel. Proficiency with Outlook.
BENEFITS & PERKS - WE'RE ALL ABOUT YOU:
- Great Medical/Dental Benefits
- Company-Matched 401K Retirement Savings
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance
- Relaxed Dress Code
- PASATalks Speaker Summits
- Leadership & Mentorship Programs
- High5 Reward Recognition Program
- Onsite Happy Hours
- And many more benefits & perks found within the ‘Our Culture’ section…
WHO WE ARE:
At Panasonic, our technology and engineering expertise delivers innovation across diverse industries. It's all about the consumer experience and making sure that we find ways to enhance that experience, either through audio enhancements or through safety enhancements inside the vehicle.
Panasonic Automotive Systems Company of America (PASA) is an industry-leading global supplier to Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM’s) for infotainment systems and advanced connected car solutions. Our clients include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Daimler, Fiat, Tesla, Honda, Toyota.
WE TAKE OPPORTUNITY SERIOUSLY:
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with our without reasonable accommodations.
Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Automotive Systems of America.