Panasonic – Sales Coordinator C
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
The Sales Coordinator C position serves as the first point of contact relative to customer service requirements. Collaborates internally with Sales, Product Engineering, Finance, Credit, factories and warehouses to communicate customer requirements. Communicates with external partners in the supply chain to ensure on-time delivery and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Determines best method to achieve customer satisfaction while adhering to company policies. Maintains knowledge of products, services, polices and procedures. Recommends and implements ideas for improvement to achieve higher work efficiencies.
Customer Service Support:
- Serves as the first line of contact with the customer relative to order status.
- Proactively communicates status of orders throughout the supply chain and resolves issues that may prevent on-time delivery.
- Provides sales administration support to Sales team.
- Interfaces with factories to resolve order and production issues.
- Champions customer’s requirements through communication and collaboration with internal departments including: Sales, Credit, Product Management/Engineering, IT support team, Logistics, Finance and Accounting.
- Educates customers on the Panasonic processes and lead times.
- Maintains general product knowledge to support customer inquiries.
- Resolves chargebacks related to price, quantity and contractual requirements.
- Creates and maintains customer profiles
- Identifies and raises up ideas for system and process improvements.
- Proactively identifies root cause of errors to prevent reoccurrence.
- Shares knowledge with new employees and participates in training efforts
- May provide documentation to support SOX audits.
- May process Quotations as needed.
Order Management & Logistics:
- Process Drop, Stock and Consignment sales orders received via EDI, e-mail, or web portal. Resolve order discrepancies/exceptions timely, within policy.
- Manage all administrative aspects of Consignment/Stocking programs. Create sales orders, delivery notes, and post goods issue in SAP. Review invoice documents. Post documents to customer portal and create ASN’s as needed. Ensure transacations are closed within policy. Collaborate with third party warehouse to prevent shipping delays and reconcile inventory as needed.
- Review Order Confirmations from factories to ensure correctness.
- Review factory shipping schedules for drop orders as needed.
- May process sample orders as needed.
- Manage order changes/cancellations/expedites in accordance with policy
- Initiate and process requests for CM/DM/RMA
- May process export and inventory transfer requests
- Proactively analyze Open Order reports to identify and resolve issues that may prevent on-time delivery. Provide reports to external and internal customers as needed.
- Collaborates with supply chain partners to solve discrepancies, track shipments, manage exceptions and achieve on-time delivery.
- Routinely executes all reports identified on the SOX Log to identify exceptions and resolve potential problems in the supply chain.
- May be responsible for research and providing data for the PSI report and Sales Flash
- Supports sales requests for reports as needed
- Follow proper internal controls as established by the company
- Ensure compliance with SOX and other departmental policy is followed.
What You’ll Bring:
- Reports to the Supervisor, or Operations Manager. Position is Individual contributor
Education & Experience:
- College degree (AA) preferred or equivalent work experience in customer service/sales support.
- 3 + years customer service experience in a manufacturing/distribution environment is mandatory
- Preferred experience working within a Global Company.
- Functional ability to operate PC and appropriate software including: MS Office Suite, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Excel.
- Preferred Functional knowledge and ability of SAP & EDI
- Highly Organized people person able to prioritize issues and act with a sense of urgency
- Ability to learn new IT based efficiency tools and apply to day to day assignments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment, adapting new priorities throughout the day.
- Ability to take initiative to identify and implement new process/procedures to achieve higher levels of efficiencies.
- Professional written and verbal communication. Tactful and diplomatic.
- Ability to articulate problems and solutions in a concise, simple to understand language.
- Internal: Daily communication in the Order to Cash cycle including IT Support, Sales, Product Engineers, Finance, Accounting, Overseas factories, Distribution Centers, Import/Export, Accounts Receivable
- External: Customers, Buyers, Manufacturers Sales Representatives, Logistics
- Ability to respond rapidly to a large volume of written requests.
- Up to 5% travel may be required.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.