Panasonic – Sales and Marketing Operations Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Support the PESNA SOLAR Sales, Marketing and Operations Teams through generation of marketing communications materials, co-op analysis and reporting, market research and handle product registration.
- Update and generate marketing communications materials (brochures, project highlight sheets, PPT slides, product data and info sheets, etc.)
- Analyze sell through/POS data and work with Operations for issue credit and AR for clear chargebacks
- Review product registration
- Respond to and coordinate fulfillment of sales and marketing materials requests
- Conduct market analysis
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Sophomore or above, enrolled in a degree program focusing on marketing, supply chain and/or advertising.
- Good organizational skills, strong attention to detail and ability to work independently or follow direction in a fast-paced environment required. Proficiency with PC; must have advanced experience in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Competencies: Key desired behaviors; e.g., problem solving, innovation, collaboration, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to solve minor issues that arise with limited supervision.
- Positive attitude, flexibility and problem-solving mentality
- Excellent organizational and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal associates from other departments.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences,
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.