Reporting to AeroMobile’s Director of Roaming, the Service and Contract Specialist is the focal point for the administration and management of AeroMobile’s roaming partners and agreements. The role interacts with all the mobile network operators to help decide where to deploy and prioritise key resources to develop further the business and generate additional revenues through these activities. This includes driving forward all activity around service development and launch; documenting and contracting all the agreements needed to underpin our service; ensuring resolution of all technical and financial issues that arise; and help prioritise the deployment of our company’s resources across different roaming-related activities. The role interacts with all mobile network operators, industry organization like the GSMA (global mobile industry governing body), and a variety of roaming suppliers.
- Develop business by seeking out new roaming agreements and service launches to generate revenue growth.
- Help develop the processes and contracts required to launch the new services on AeroMobile’s future product roadmap, including Outbound Roaming; WiFI Roaming; 5G Roaming; M2M/IOT
- Bring a level of expertise and knowledge of roaming to help deploy new revenue-generating services and ideas to further develop the business
Service Testing Process and Prioritisation
- Plan and prioritise Aeromobile’s operational resources regarding the configuration, test, support and implementation of new and existing roaming agreements.
- Prioritise and schedule roaming testing and service launches with Aeromobile’s roaming partners (Voice, Prepay; Data and LTE)
- Manage and maintain all SIM cards from Aeromobile’s roaming partners.
- Be the primary point of contact for receiving and recording SIM cards on internal systems
- Administer and document Aeromobile’s roaming agreements – service, technical and commercial
- Manage all required updates from partners and Aeromobile.
- Follow and maintain compliance process requirements in dealings with roaming partners and roaming contracts.
Project management and deployment
- Work to manage and deliver a selection of critical projects being deployed within AeroMobile including: deployment of WIFI Roaming; Outbound Roaming (via Sponsored roaming); and working with the Roaming Hubs to increase our service coverage
- Act as Member Information Manager for AeroMobile on GSMA website
- Keep track of all contracts, services with AeroMobile’s roaming partners
- Manage input to and requirements of the GSMA Infocentre
Point of Contact
- Ensure all ad hoc requests by roaming networks (whether financial, commercial or technical) are managed and resolved within AeroMobile
- Ensure analysis and accurate reporting of all aspects of the roaming activity, particularly around contracts and service launches.
- Support finance team with roaming invoicing and debt collection
- Degree educated (or equivalent experience)
- Extensive knowledge of the roaming industry and of GSMA processes and contracts
- Deep understanding of roaming processes and value chain within, and external to, Aeromobile.
- At least 2 years working with an organization that belongs to the GSMA
- Able to establish and maintain a large business network in the roaming and GSMA industry.
- Highly structured tracking complex activities and processes, and documenting multiple activities
- Able to analyze, report and present the activity in a way that delivers value to the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and drive through work with minimal supervision.
- Strong ability to communicate, in English, both written and verbally to all levels of the organization and externally. Ability to clarify budget information and supply information to assist managers in determining budget amounts
- Intermediate/ High level of expertise with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)