Panasonic – Risk Management Analyst
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
The Risk Analyst will assist in identifying the business’s Risk Management requirements with sufficient detail and clarity to allow technical solution proposal, program design and development. This role requires the unique ability to work directly with stakeholders while having strong technical skills combined with functional knowledge.
The Risk Analyst will provide support to the Risk Management Department in the following areas:
- Manage the collection of exposure data across the organization
- Assist in the analysis of risk exposure for submission to the market
- Assist in negotiation of strategy development and execution of annual renewal process
- Maintain premium schedules and initiate payment of premium invoices
- Maintain all insurance binders, policies, and endorsements
- Verify premium charges and chargeback to appropriate operating divisions/subsidiaries
- Understand the business and obtain resources from outside consultants as necessary (loss control, claim advisory)
- Evaluate new exposures and assist in researching new insurance and risk transfer products and tools
- Conduct contract reviews and make necessary changes to protect the business, ensure that insurance language aligns with indemnification and limitation of liability and explain updates to the business
- Facilitate the production of accurate certificates of insurance
- Obtain surety bonds
- Gather, compile and summarize claim documentation for the business units
- Oversight of claim administrators
- Research and validate insurance claim settlements
- Maintain claim database including organization code assignment
- Analyze and summarize claim activities (Claim Trend Analysis, Expense Analysis, etc.)
- Monitor loss control activities
- Follow up with local facilities on loss control reports
- Assist with annual insurance premium budget and allocation
- Reconcile prepaid insurance analysis to ensure that collections and payments of premiums are up to date
- Maintain Risk Management Department Teams database
- Help to identify, develop and implement process improvements with brokers, insurers and stakeholders
Risk Management Information Systems:
- Maintain Risk Management Department Information System
What You'll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field
- 1-3 years in risk management, broker or insurance company preferred. Internships in field, acceptable.
- Experience with Risk Management Information System such as Riskonnect or Origami is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.