Panasonic Smart Mobility Office – Research Operations Manager
Does the idea of working at the intersection of next gen software innovation, advanced data analytics, and consumer-experience design excite you? Do you thrive in a team that focuses on solving complex problems in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to build new products focused on democratizing connected vehicle data to improve roadway safety and help save lives? Then apply now and come be a part of the amazing team creating an intelligent digital mesh for the future of the mobility ecosystem!
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you’ll get to do:
As the Research Operations Manager and you will help shape the future of our analytics and research teams at CIRRUS in three primary ways; by taking ownership of our CV/V2X Innovation Panel; by focusing on operational excellence to improve the Analytics, Research and Insights internal and external team communications, tooling, and systems; and developing research collateral for the team, e.g. screeners, discussion guides, surveys, etc.
- Designing and managing a research participant recruiting experience from outreach, pipeline management, interview and onboarding.
- Manage panel recruitment, panel health, and report on panel engagement
- Conduct market research in collaboration with other researchers
- Ensure consistent tools, processes, and other operational elements are aligned and consistent across all areas of the Analytics, Research, and Insights organization
- Operational excellence initiatives for the Analytics, Research, and Insights team
- Work with our Directors, Principals, and Researchers to evaluate and procure the tools we use for researching, collaborating, presenting, and sharing work for alignment on the highest level of efficiency and quality
What You’ll Bring:
- Reports to Head of Analytics, Research, and Insights at CIRRUS.
- Individual contributor. No direct reports.
Education & Experience:
- Self-managed in organizing your work and executing on it.
- Experience communicating with stakeholders at all levels across multiple business units.
- Operational experience of identifying problems, organizing programs, and scaling teams
- Master of Market Research degree or Certificate in Market Research
- Prior experience in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of product development and software development lifecycles
- Experience in operational excellence or continuous improvement techniques
- Team player, providing assistance, decision making, and solutions as required.
- Effective problem solving, collaboration, communication skills.
- Business acumen.
- Will be independent and a self-starter, take initiative in understanding problems and collaborating to solve problems in the face of ambiguity.
- Ability to multitask
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package - The pay for this position is expected to start at $135,600 per year or higher, based on qualifications. This position will be eligible for an annual target bonus of 20% based on individual and company performance.
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.