Panasonic Avionics is the market leader in the world of In Flight Entertainment and Connectivity (IFEC), offering sophisticated products and unparalleled service levels to deliver the ultimate in-flight experience through video, audio, games, software applications and telecommunications.
Our success is built upon our cutting-edge technology and outstanding customer service, driven by our corporate heritage of “People before Products” and, as we enter an exciting period of rapid global expansion to support new business, we are seeking a Repair Services Representative to join our team.
We have an opportunity for a Repair Services Representative to provide administrative support which includes data entry, file maintenance and coordination of administrative workflow.
As a Repair Services Representative your duties will involve:
- Receive units from the Dock; and, into Oracle Receiving system.
- Read and understand customer repair orders and customer warranty claims.
- Accurately prepare work order and prepare LRU and accompanying paperwork for repair in the shop (Log In).
- Create daily inventory report for units in Receiving (External and Internal) that ready for repair and to process units into database.
- Read and understand technician completed work order, verify required data is present and transcribe to Oracle database (Log Out).
- Separate and assemble all documentation associated with transaction in standard format and update shipping information in Oracle database.
- Verify Sales Order after shipping and assemble audited paperwork.
- Ensure customer quote/modification requirements/requests have been followed through.
- Audit chargeable and non-chargeable transactions for accuracy of customer documentation, data entry of customer information, and technicians work record.
- Validate chargeable or non-chargeable repair work.
- Prepare and insure accuracy of certification including (FAA 8130-3/EASA Form 1)
- Search for Customer information for repair to process units into Oracle database.
- File and archive audited transaction.
- Other tasks and duties as assigned.
The successful candidate’s skills and attributes will include:
Must have prior work experience in high volume data entry
Experience in using Microsoft Excel
Experience in Oracle is desirable
Must have excellent typing speed and accuracy
Ability to work independently