Panasonic – Solutions Account Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Solicits and maintains favorable contact with current and potential customers and prime accounts.
- Develop sales of product by identifying, analyzing, and meeting customer requirements.
- Coordinates sales negotiations and administrative support with appropriate sales, product/marketing management, engineering, and finance personnel.
- Provides information for forecasting market sales and developing departmental budgets.
- The revenue quota will vary depending on accounts assigned, product and territory.
- Responsible for maintaining expenditures within set limits, as well as responsibility for budgets to the extent authorized.
- The ability to manage and develop independent, non-Panasonic, manufacturer’s representatives to support the territory sales activities.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Marketing with a technical background is preferred.
- Eight or more years of industry specific account management or sales and marketing experience as it pertains to the electronics assembly and manufacturing industry.
- Broad working knowledge of Surface Mount Technology, OEMSs, Electronics Manufacturing processes and techniques is desired.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills are essential.
- Experienced user of enterprise level CRM tools, Salesforce preferred
- Ability to travel 50 to 75 percent of the time, including possible international required of the position.
- Strong written, negotiation and oral communication capabilities, including major presentations to high level internal/external contacts are required.
- Strong customer focus. Attention to detail, ability to multi-task and organize daily activities and priorities is a must.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.