Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Build trusted advisor relationships with key customer business decision-makers, helping them to build the solutions for defined customer outcomes. The role will use industry experience and credentials directly with customer business decision makers to engage and create sales solutions & opportunities. Structure moderate to complex deal terms and negotiation strategy.
- Translate business outcomes to develop an ecosystem solution, and identify and architect partnerships that can drive significant new businesses for PAC.
- Participate on a high-performing team to collaborate with stakeholders across the company (engineering, marketing, sales, support, finance, and legal) in development of sales solutions.
- Keep current of industry trends including competitive, market dynamics, product and technology trends.
- Identify, evaluate, and prioritize sales moderately complex to complex opportunities in support of the broader partner strategy including developing the business case for strategic partnerships
- Creatively structure moderately complex to complex deal terms, and develop a negotiation strategy
- Lead negotiations.
- Communicate with all stakeholders at all stages of the deal process to secure buy-in and approvals.
- Drive deals to closure while maintaining a willingness to walk away from deals which do not meet business objectives or introduce an unacceptable risk.
- Monitor deal performance and track efficacy relative to expectations post-close.
Foster External Relationships
- Maintain a network of relationships across the industry with partners, potential partners, acquisition targets, competitors, investors, thought leaders, etc.
- Leverage relationships in opportunity identification and transaction execution.
- Maintain ongoing relationship with partners to ensure compliance and commitments are fulfilled.
- Ability to build relationships with Customers and create positive end to end customer experiences
- Ability to identify Technology Services that open new growth opportunities
- Ability to develop Innovations in business models and partner alliances.
- Demonstrable experience of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Business strategy and market development experience with deep analytical and business modeling skills
- Ability to lead, influence and drive results in a complex and highly ambiguous technical and business environment
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to understand the customer needs, negotiate complex sales and total value offerings to customers
- Anticipate future trends accurately; learn quickly and think independently to adapt as required
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of diverse scope and increased complexity where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Solutions are resourceful, thorough, workable and consistent with the organization’s objectives.
- BS/BA in Business or related field
- MBA preferred
- 5 years of aviation sales experience.
- SaaS Solutions, Connectivity sales, BI solution sales highly preferred.
- Lean Six Sigma experience highly preferred
- Travel up to 30%
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.