Panasonic –Regional Sales Manager-Software
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Responsible for developing and implementing a winning sales strategy to grow sales with key products at key accounts. Drive acceptance of assigned products, successfully manage multiple sales opportunities simultaneously, develop and strengthen relationships at all levels at accounts, and effectively work with machine sales team to grow our software business Take responsibility for timely responses to all inquiries and manage the full sales cycle to completion.
- Responsible for software sales activity in concert with PFSA machine sales group, including presentations, qualification, technical specification development, and proposals.
- Develops and owns monthly forecast analysis and tracking for assigned territory
- Primary initial sales support and champion for new products as assigned.
- Serve as voice of the customer in communicating both technical and business-related issues to software sales and technical management.
What You’ll Bring:
Scope and Competency Requirements:
- Reports to Sr. Software Sales/Business Development Manager
- Matrix responsibility for software sales through EAG sales team as assigned.
- Primary technical and sales support for launch of new scheduling product.
Education and Experience:
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- 2-5 years relevant experience is required.
- 4 years of industry specific (SMT and/or manufacturing software) experience preferred.
- Knowledge of SMT Manufacturing process, equipment, and related software solutions highly desired.
- Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Salesforce strongly preferred
- Strong written, negotiation and oral communications capabilities, including major presentations to high level internal/external contacts are required.
- Domestic (North America) travel up to 60%
- International travel (Japan, China, Europe, etc.) may be infrequently required
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.