Panasonic – Regional Sales Manager- Mexico
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
This position is responsible for assuring maintenance of existing accounts and for new business development in Mexico with potential to expand. Solicits and maintains favorable contact with current and potential customers and prime accounts. Develop sales of HW SMT Machines by identifying, analyzing, and meeting customer requirements. Coordinates sales negotiations and administrative support with appropriate sales, product/marketing management, engineering, and finance personnel. Provides information for forecasting market sales and developing departmental budgets.
Maintain Existing Business:
- Maintain and expand current business through effective support, service, account management and sales promotion.
- Assume total account responsibility, including service, credit, collections and delivery.
- Maintain communication with product management to assure customer support and engineering assistance. Recommends stock levels and requests for new products to meet customer needs.
- Works with Product Management and or Sales Management for special pricing to meet competitive levels or specifically targeted markets (does not set pricing).
- Achieve objectives working through multiple levels of support functions that may or may not have a direct reporting relationship.
- Maintain and continuously update CRM software tool (SFDC) to include sales opportunities, forecast, customer contacts and weekly sales activity.
Lost Order Reporting:
- Maintain and continuously update lost order reports, report on competition and market trends.
- Assists in developing annual and long-range strategic business plans as it pertains to assigned major accounts. Owns the forecast for his/her respective territory.
- The revenue will vary depending on accounts assigned, product and territory. Each division will decide according to business plan acceptable sales revenue level.
- Responsible for maintaining expenditures and inventories within set limits, as well as responsibility for budgets to the extent authorized.
- The ability to manage and develop independent (non PFSA) manufacturer’s representatives to support the territory sales activities.
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or Marketing with a technical background is preferred.
- Eight or more years of industry specific account management or sales and marketing experience as it pertains to the business unit products(s) and/or customers.
- Broad working knowledge of Surface Mount Technology, OEMSs, Electronics Manufacturing processes and techniques is desired.
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills are essential.
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time (including possible international) required of the position.
- Strong command of the Spanish language, written and oral required
- Strong written, negotiation and oral communication capabilities, including major presentations to high level internal/external contacts are required. Strong customer focus.
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.