Panasonic – Regional Sales Manager
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey. Candidate needs to be located in the West or Southwest Region
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Achievement of sales budget each month while maintaining promotional budget and conducting forecast with frequent adjustment to maintain within plus or minus 5 % accuracy level.
- Develop new trade channels with sales plan and program in collaboration with team members.
- Manage and consistently measure rep team to deliver sales results and customer satisfaction, and install sales training program for the team that insures new product distribution
- Propose and implement channel strategy, develop channel tactics and new product distribution with promotional plans to ensure achievement of sales goal
- Preparation of accurate Sales Forecasts for monthly flash and PSI and work closely with operations team and customer support team to ensure products are delivered per customer's demands as well as develop and execute countermeasure plan for excess inventory by end of each month.
- Implement best practice sales techniques including CRM and XCS in a way that enhances sales effectiveness and important customer dependence.
- Work efficiently in a team oriented environment that supports all critical areas of divisional growth and trade development, including travel to accounts in development of top-down partnerships, supporting tradeshow, and national or regional sales meeting preparation while providing strong input regarding strategic product marketing meetings.
What You'll Bring:Education & Experience:
- Requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Sales Management. A plus if experienced in torque-controlled assembly tools and factory assembly processes.
- Experience with National and Global customers a plus.
- Advanced computer literacy Microsoft Office and related software, and ERP software package.
- A plus if experienced in factory IT systems Atlas Open Protocol, Ethernet IP , Devicenet, etc. also a knowledge of PLCs and assembly line workflows
- Business experience in auto/agriculture manufacturing or assembly industry is preferred.
- Sales leadership experience
- Experience working with Manufacturing Engineers, Safety Engineers, and Manufacturers Representatives
- Proven problem-solving skills and abilities.
- Thinks strategically and innovatively about improving our business in a very complex and competitive marketplace.
- Proactively promotes cross-team collaboration throughout the division and company.
- Is dynamic and proactive with all levels to support a winning team at trade and internal Panasonic.
- Strong listening and negotiation skills and proven verbal and written abilities.
- Candidate should be located in South Central US or Southeast US location preferred
- Requires 75% + travel and covers region
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
All applicants are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment, unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.