ITC Global, A Panasonic Company, is a leading provider of satellite communications to the energy, mining, maritime, hospitality and NGO markets. https://www.itcglobal.com/
Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
ITC Global’s Director of Sales & Business Development, is responsible for driving the success of the specific regional and global business by helping set the overall strategy, to include:
- Coordinating of sales and business development within the region – driving the sales and business development strategy, monitoring and analyzing activity against goals, and maximizing vertical market growth.
- Expanding ITC Global’s footprint with new and existing customers in the region and globally by leading regional sales in executing all phases of sales, from initial project pursuit to post sales follow-up.
- Directing and driving the account management, account development, and customer relationship maintenance.
Responsible for developing & implementing an effective regional sales strategy to include:
- Lead specific sales and business development activities, and facilitate partnerships working with other regional sales teams to manage key global accounts.
- Pipeline development and measurable sales discipline within the regional team.
- Setting and prioritizing sales and business development activities in region
Individual Sales Initiatives
- Support wide range of requests for information from prospective customers – qualify level of opportunity and type of account
- Prepare standard quotations and proposal information; work with other departments and teams to create and finalize contracts and set time schedules for services.
- Develop and present proposals to clients
- Maintain all sales contacts and opportunities in company CRM tool (Salesforce.com)
- Build relationships with key decision makers and buyer influencers
- Follow up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities
- Provide input on and participates in tradeshows, conferences, etc.
- Participate in appropriate industry organizations and professional associations
Financial and Sales Discipline Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with the Finance staff to ensure proper client billing and resolve all A/R issues.
- Provide reports to management, customer teams, and the customer relating to improvement of products, trends, problem resolution, and corrective action.
- Assist in the management of regional budget and helps the management team establish sales growth, and profit targets for the region.
- Pricing: Help establish, communicate, manage and control regional pricing.
- Ability to operate independently and partner with team members across all levels of the organization to accomplish shared goals and objectives.
- Outgoing personality and great communications skills, with proven ability to build trust and develop and nurture long lasting relationships
- Must possess a competitive nature, and show both flexibility and resiliency
- Strong problem solving skills, the ability to be resourceful, and the ability to exercise creative thinking
- Strong organization and time management skills, as well as solid project management skills
- Experience developing effective proposals and responses to RFPs.
- Established contacts at appropriate levels in oil and gas organizations
- Application and technical knowledge of oil & gas services sector
- Demonstrated record of achieving sales growth and maintaining profitable accounts
- In addition to independent qualities, the ability to work well as part of a regional/global and virtual teams across multiple geographies/vertical markets.
- Excellent presentation skills and proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com and/or other CRM tools.
- Typically requires 15 plus years of experience working in or selling to the Oil & Gas industry, with a Bachelor degree in the studies of Marketing Communications/Technology/Telecom or other relevant discipline, or 18 years of experience with an Associate’s degree at a minimum.
- 12+ years proven experience with Telecommunications to deliver services over satellite systems.
Working Conditions/Physical Elements
- Normal office and lab environment. No heavy lifting or extreme physical labor required.
- Must have flexibility of working extended hours, weekends, holidays to respond to customer needs and requirements.
- Good understanding of cultural sensitivities in the areas of work.
- Limited travel to other ITC Global offices or client visits required.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.