Who We Are: Panasonic Avionics takes entertainment to new heights. We’re the world’s leading supplier of (IFEC) inflight entertainment and communications systems that allow airborne passengers to get their fix of live TV, movies, music, interactive games, maps, and much more! We make traveling on airplanes more exciting!
What We Value:
As an organization, we value people who are motivated and driven. We value a collaborative work environment that enhances careers and positively impacts society. We value our diverse work culture committed to delivering products and achieving high results. Seeing our products bring delight to others is just one way we measure success.
Why You Should Join:
A job is only part of what we offer. See how you can flourish in a career while getting the support and resources from some of the most talented people in the industry. You will work on technology that makes traveling the world that much better. Lastly, you will be rewarded with world class benefits and competitive wages. Come aboard, we’ve been expecting you!
Regional Advertising Sales Manager will be located in New York and work from home. Regional lead for revenue generation from the sale of inflight advertising inventory from a portfolio of regional and global airlines. Generates demand of Panasonic’s advertising inventory with media buyers through active and aggressive prospecting, in-person/virtual meetings that include needs discovery and presentation of solutions, negotiates budgets and pricing, and closes sales opportunities to meet revenue targets. Serves as customer-facing expert in the benefits of inflight advertising and its audience. Plans and tracks regional Panasonic sales efforts in order to ensure long-term business success. Provides regular reports of progress and pipeline to management. Develops and maintains excellent working relationships with key media buying staff at brands and their procurement agencies, other partners and internal company departments to maximize advertising revenue for Panasonic.
- Responsible for sponsorship and integrated media sales to achieve revenue targets for in-flight advertising within the assigned territory. Includes prospecting key accounts, creating demand for Panasonic advertising inventory, responding to media RFPs and proactively proposal solutions for client needs, negotiating rates and budgets, and closing new and renewal business.
- Work with key internal constituents to ensure customer satisfaction and drive immediate and future business growth. Customer, and ultimately passenger satisfaction, across all products and services is of utmost importance.
- Supports business operations between the customer and Panasonic, such as involvement in collections, revenue recognition, PO receipt, and sales forecasting. Assist in the management of regional budget and help the management team establish sales growth, and profit targets for the region.
- Prepare reports and professional presentations in order to communicate potential opportunities to marketers, airlines and internal management.
- Compliance with Panasonic business requirements, regulations and ethics.
- Demonstrated track record of success in advertising sales (preferably digital and/or inflight). Viewed as an expert in the field.
- General understanding of In-Flight Entertainment systems and how they engage audiences
- Adaptability in establishing new products, articulating new advertising value propositions, and changing market conditions.
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop and maintain excellent working relationship with marketers, partners, airlines and internal company departments in order to smoothly and effectively address customer needs
- Ability to provide timely and insightful feedback to management to address new business opportunities.
- 5 years of experience with advertising required
- Experience in aviation industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or commensurate work experience.
- Ability to travel 30% of time
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.