Panasonic Avionics is looking for an experienced technical Recruiter to join our team!
This person is a subject matter expert in the end to end Talent Acquisition process including sourcing, interviewing, negotiating offers, and onboarding for professional and technical positions. This role offers a high level of service for both candidates and Hiring Leaders.
- BA degree preferred
- 8+ yrs. progressive experience in recruiting with emphasis on technical positions (Engineering, IT, etc.).
Talent Acquisition Process
- Reviews resumes and employment applications and evaluates work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications of applicants based on the criteria stated on the job description and presents qualified candidates to hiring managers.
- Records additional knowledge, skills, abilities, interests, test results, and other data pertinent to selection and referral of applicants.
- Informs applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company, promotional opportunities, and other related information.
- Refers selected applicants to appropriate hiring manager, according to policy.
- Keeps records of applicants not selected for employment.
- May perform reference and background checks on applicants.
- May conduct or arrange for skills testing of applicants.
- May evaluate selection and placement techniques by conducting research or follow-up activities and conferring with management and supervisory personnel.
- Mentor and train junior or mid-level recruiting staff.
- Builds talent pipeline and matches talent with business needs, utilizing a variety of progressive sourcing methods
- Recommends attendance at Career Fairs and other viable venues that will benefit the Company in selecting state-of-the-art candidates.
- Build collaborative partnerships with Hiring Managers and external Recruiting vendors
- Lead key talent acquisition projects or initiatives
- Expertise in full life cycle recruitment processes
- Expertise in developing staffing plans
- Strong business acumen skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively and professionally interface with mid to executive level management, have an understanding of the technical jargon related to the business and be able to speak confidently and fluently relative to the particular position opening
- Ability to interact with others in a professional and confidential manner.
- Excellent persuasion and presentation skill
- Expertise in recruiting industry best practices and methods
- Ability to function independently and maintain workflow with minimal supervision.
- Strong consultative and strategic partnership skills
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent internet recruiting skills, including the ability to research and present creative methods of obtaining candidates
- Strong follow-up and follow through techniques.
- Ability to lead teams or projects
- Ability to mentor and train others on recruiting systems, processes and methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Applicant Tracking, Sourcing and HRIS Systems
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.