- Equipment testing as required by various product lines.
- Correct problems found during testing and/or notify lead or supervisor.
- Some product lines will require interpretation and understanding of direction of flow on racks and/or electrical wiring applications on racks.
- Some product lines require final check of product with completion of documentation for files.
- Will have final review of equipment and will complete inspection information
- Must be able to use testing gauges and/or electrical test equipment such as OHM meters.
- Observe and follow safety rules and regulations
- Support lean initiatives through 5S, 4I, ACP’s, RAT’s, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Physical Capabilities Based on Daily Work Schedule of 5 day work week, 8 hour shift: