Who we are:
Ever wonder who brings the entertainment to your flights? Panasonic Avionics Corporation is #1 in the industry for delivering inflight products such as movies, games, WiFi, and now Bluetooth headphone connectivity!
How exciting would it be to be a part of the innovation that goes into creating technology that delights millions of people in an industry that’s here to stay! With our company’s history spanning over 40 years, you will have stability, career growth opportunities, and will work with the brightest minds in the industry. And we are committed to a diverse and inclusive culture that will help our organization thrive! We seek diversity in many areas such as background, culture, gender, ways of thinking, skills and more.
If you want to learn more about us visit us at www.panasonic.aero. And for a full listing of open job opportunities go to www.panasonic.aero/join-us/.
The position:Oversight, development, and maintenance of quality/compliance activities that ensure adherence with policies, standards, and agency guidelines. Audit and inspection preparation, resolution of findings and liaising with other stakeholders and inspectors through all stages of the processes.
- Ensure the quality programs and policies are maintained and modified regularly. Facilitate uniform standards worldwide and enables best practice sharing.
- Evaluate and develop improved techniques for the control of quality and increased customer satisfaction.
- Provide guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory/governmental regulations, and agency guidelines to assure compliance.
- Audit Repair Station and Line Maintenance locations to verify that standards in the field of aircraft line maintenance and component repair are complied with in respect to regulatory, customer and internal requirements.
- Coordinate requests in support of National Aviation Authority investigations.
- Approve certifying staff/return to service authorizations.
- Ensure the audit program schedule is maintained
- Monitor preventative/corrective actions to ensure timely resolution
- Record any observed non-compliance/conformance or unacceptable standards and bring to the attention of the responsible manager/individual concerned, any observed non–compliance or poor standards with a timescale for remedial action to be completed.
- Develop forms and other documentation relating to promoting high standards of service and quality.
- Review and amend PAC procedures.
- Develop and issue Quality procedures for maintaining high standards of service quality and safety.
- Prepare presentations and report on activities relating to Quality Assurance activities.
- Ensure upkeep, assessment and distribution of all regulatory material and ensuring compliance with such documents
- NAA/Customer Quality Focal
- Local Quality Assurance Representative for the assigned Repair or Line Maintenance location.
- Point of contact with the Civil Aviation Authorities for the assigned location.
- Perform Quality Assurance and Safety related training.
- Avionics Product Industry experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communications required.
- Ability to work in highly visible, highly demanding environment.
- Ability to interact at all levels of internal and external customers such as the NAA
- Full knowledge of aviation maintenance standards particularly, EASA/FAA/TCAA Part-145.
- Strong computer skills(MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Project, MS Visio)
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to convey / sell ideas, share key information, and generate enthusiasm/participation across all departments.
- Ability to adjust communication styles for various audiences.
- Ability to work effectively within a multicultural environment.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems and projects of complex/ advanced scope.
- Quality related Aviation/Aeronautics disciplined degree preferable or; a minimum of five (5) years of quality assurance/regulatory compliance in civil MRO/Line Maintenance, Safety Management (SMS), Human Factors, or Quality Assurance.
- Auditing experience desired
- Domestic and limited international travel may be required dependent upon business need.
Contribution to Society | Fairness & Honesty | Cooperation & Team Spirit | Untiring Effort for Improvement | Courtesy & Humility | Adaptability | Gratitude
What we offer:
At Panasonic Avionics Corporation we realize the most important aspects in leading our industry are the bright minds behind everything we do. We are proud to offer our employees a highly competitive, comprehensive and flexible benefits program.