Quality and Regulatory Compliance
- Ensure quality compliance with the aviation regulatory requirements and PAC quality policies and procedures.
- Maintain a quality system that is in compliance with the various aviation regulatory requirements such as SAR145, FAR145, EASA145, CCAR145, etc.
- Provide guidance and support to other departments in areas of quality and certification such as FAR Part 21.
- Ensure that scope of work is carried out per requirements and submit new scope of work to relevant aviation authorities for approval.
- Establish and monitor the customers’ satisfaction or dissatisfaction or complaints on matters related to quality.
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of the Safety Management Systems under the various relevant airworthiness authorities
- Ensure compliance with the requirements of the Workplace Safety and Health regulations as part of the safety committee.
- Focal contact for external quality auditors including customers’ quality auditors and aviation authority inspectors.
- Implement an independent quality audit program in which all quality and maintenance procedures are reviewed at regular intervals. Any observed non-compliance or deviation from standards is to be brought up to the attention of the person concerned via his/her supervisor, with a time scale for corrective actions to be completed.
- Establish and maintain the various exposition and manuals in accordance with the regulatory requirements.
- Diploma/ degree in Engineering discipline.
- 10 years in a supervisory capacity in quality assurance in aerospace/ aircraft maintenance environment.
- Possess a valid CAAS SAR 66 Category B2 license.
- Knowledge of quality systems such as ISO 9000 desirable
- Preferably holding a Lead Auditor certificate
- Possesses high level of confidence and capable of making logical and tough decisions.
- Good communication skills to interface with different levels of employees in the organization as well as external auditors.
- Familiarity with FAA, EASA, CAAS and other relevant Airworthiness Authorities’ requirements and compliance requirements for all aviation legal, safety and health regulations.