Heartland Customer Solutions, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation of North America, is the National Service Center for Panasonic products. Our technicians know mobile technology inside and out and take the time to get to know the customers personally and are committed to excellent service year after year.
Essential Job Functions:
- Sort inbound products and ensure older units are moved to the front of the repair line
- Ensure repair technicians follow established procedures for troubleshooting/repairing products as well as generating finished work under time constraints
- Read and interpret schematic diagrams and technical manuals
- Perform data input of required material
- Verify repaired units adhere to established standards of appearance, functionality, and quality
- Confirm documentation and inventory of outgoing product
- Inspect refurbished product prior to shipment to maintain conformance with quality and appearance standards
- Miscellaneous daily tasks including laptop repair support and/or clean-up activities
- Other duties as assigned
Extensive experience in computer troubleshooting and repair, down to the subassembly level, including but not limited to the removal and replacement of hard drives, memory, modems, motherboards, etc.
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Possess good organizational, decision-making, and logical troubleshooting skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to learn new applications and programs
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds to a height of 5 feet
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- A+ Certification a plus
All applicants to PSSNA/HCS are subject to the Company’s mandatory vaccination policy. All employees are required to be fully vaccinated with an authorized COVID-19 vaccine as a condition of employment unless they are eligible for and obtain an exemption based on a reasonable accommodation because of a disability or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.