Panasonic – Quality Assurance Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
As an intern you will gain experience managing projects, in working on computing quality issues and creating documents
- Support the investigation and troubleshooting of computing quality issues by performing system evaluations of Rugged Laptops, Tablets and Handheld devices
- Support the creation of technical documents, guides, manuals and addendums for the resolution of quality issues and the improvement of configuration and repair processes
- Support the compliance and regulatory projects of the Quality Assurance Team
- Support the QA Team efforts on environmental certifications by attending regulatory meetings, preparing documentation and providing feedback on
- Support the evaluation and approval activities for hardware retrofitting requests by customers
- Assist in managing engineering projects and related activities
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Applicants must be currently pursuing a BS/MS in an Engineering discipline from an accredited university.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Windows and Android operating systems
- Must be detail oriented, analytical, and organized and a self-starter with the ability to think creatively.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals for multiple competing priorities
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work in a team environment or on independent assignments
- Ability to handle up to 70lbs of weight
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.