Panasonic – QA Engineer
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What you will get to do:
The Quality Assurance Field Project Engineer will also be responsible for advising and communicating with customers on the technical aspects of their implementations as they interact with PSSNA Mobility products, provide training and guidance to customers and authorized service providers, support quality investigations working as a team with other PSSNA and MSBD engineers, and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality; with the objectives of maximizing Customer satisfaction and Company profitability.
- Execute on-site and remote investigation, testing and resolution of quality issues reported by customers for PSSNA Mobility products
- Investigate, evaluate, test countermeasures and provide final closure and satisfaction follow-ups for quality issues by working on-site and remotely with customers
- Work with PSSNA and MSBD engineering managers to effectively communicate customers’ status, needs and requests for the agile and effective resolution of quality issues, maintaining the focus of extreme customer satisfaction
- Support the creation of technical materials and training on the execution of technical processes and procedures for Customers and Partners
- Create technical documents, guides, manuals and addendums that support the resolution of quality issues and the improvement of configuration and repair processes
- Training of customers and partners on the execution of technical processes and procedures to assure compliance, performance and quality
- Support the resolution of post-launch quality issues for all PSSNA products/3rd Party solutions.
- Execute the processes required for the investigation, root cause analysis and countermeasure actions for all Quality Issues
- Manage the Quality Issues ticketing system to ensure all communications and activities are handled in a timely manner according to the established processes between PSSNA and multiple factories
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- BS in Mechanical, Electrical or Software Engineering required
- 2-5+ years of Engineering experience, preferably in Field Service and/or Product Engineering roles
- Ability to demonstrate successful resolution of quality issues: technical information gathering, issue reproduction, root cause analysis, and development and acceptance of suitable countermeasures.
- Proven ability to lead complex business Customers engagements, up to the determination and approval of customer satisfaction countermeasures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer environment assessment capabilities
- Ability to create, follow and promote organized and thorough technical troubleshooting policies
- Strong time management, priority allocation and task management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to interface effectively and professionally with all organizational levels and management, internally and externally, are required and essential to success in this position, and in PSSNA activities, in general
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Strong presentation skills to present technical and management plans and details to individuals and groups
- Capability in effective communication with internal departments (Factories, Technical Support, PMO, Sales, Product Teams, Spare Parts, Engineering, Order Processing, Accounting, etc.)
- Ability to travel 70% of the time, domestically and internationally
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.