At Panasonic Connect, we connect the power of people and technology to change work, advance society and help connect to tomorrow. Empathy, results, relentlessness and teamwork are the foundations of the Panasonic Connect Culture. Our mission is to elevate the employee experience by empowering individuals to use their voice and have a positive impact on our business. As part of our team, you will push boundaries, take action, and face challenges alongside our customers to innovate experiences that define the changing world of work.
Watch this video to see how we connect talent to opportunity, work to tomorrow and solutions to purpose. Come join our journey!
What You'll Get to Do:
- Manage a small team of 2-3 onsite QA Engineers and multiple offshore QA teams
- Develop, modify, and complete test strategies, plans, and programs
- Coordinate and optimize testing in a multi-product, multi-functional environment
- Champion Test Automation and come up with automation plan for multiple teams in various stages of maturity
- Develop quality standards for multiple development teams
- Identify potential risks, focusing on root cause analysis and preventive action
- Actively participate in testing the work your team is delivering
- Grow and lead team members in terms of mentoring, training and objective setting.
- Guide performance management, career progression and personal development.
- Drive the recruiting and on-boarding of new team members.
- Instill a sense of customer advocacy in testing functionality across the team.
What You'll Bring:
Education and Experience
- Strong understanding of ISO 9001 and experience in at least one QMS tool
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of professional experience
- 3+ years of experience managing Quality Assurance Teams
- Experience managing automation projects and championing automation
- Demonstrated coding and design proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, Python, C# or C++
- Experience with standard QA tools and practices, such as functional API testing, integration testing, and UI functionality and usability testing
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance
- Ability to effectively interface with team members in remote locations.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum.
- Experience with measurement and improvement of software quality.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Optimistic, positive, can-do attitude and high energy approach.
- Be able to architect test plans, test cases and test data per requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to realize productivity in design and testing.
- Strong leadership, management, organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills with the ability to influence others.
- Experience in software quality assurance for manufacturing domain
- Experience with source control or configuration management tools (e.g., Bitbucket)
- Experience with IoT connected devices
- Experience with RESTful web services, JSON
- Experience designing and developing automation test frameworks and tools in Java, Python, or C# or C++, or equivalent experience
- Experience testing in a microservices architecture
What We Offer:The salary range of $100,000-140,000 is just one component of Panasonic Cannect's total
package. Actual compensation varies depending on the individual’s knowledge, skills, and
experience. This role may be eligible for discretionary bonuses and incentives.
- High Performance Culture
- A focus on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Rewards and Recognition
- Learning & Development Opportunities Across Multiple Business Units
- Competitive compensation packages
- Hybrid work model
- Comprehensive benefits
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Educational Assistance
- Volunteer time off
- Total Well Being Program
- Employee Referral Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America