Panasonic – QA Intern
Every moment of every day, people all over the world turn to Panasonic to make their lives simpler, more enjoyable, more productive and more secure. Since our founding almost a century ago, we’ve been committed to improving peoples’ lives and making the world a better place–one customer, one business, one innovative leap at a time. Come join our journey.
Click here to learn more about how Panasonic is creating a better life, a better world.
Watch this video to see how our employees are shaping the technologies that move us.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Participate in new product development activities such as prototype fabrication and testing and be an active member of brainstorming sessions.
- Work within engineering teams to evaluate products throughout the development process.
- Provide recommendations for improvements to products during design review
- Document test reports for key stakeholders using PowerPoint, Excel, and/or MS Word.
- Assist in managing issues and technical support
What You’ll Bring:
Education & Experience:
- Applicants must be currently pursuing a BS/MS in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Windows and Android operating systems.
- Problem Solving: Complexity of problems
- Must be detail oriented, analytical, and organized and a self-starter with the ability to think creatively.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive goals for multiple competing priorities.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work in a team environment or on independent assignments.
- Ability to handle up to 70lbs of weight.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Parental Care Leave
- Employee Referral Program
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible Work Program
- Volunteer time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Total Well Being Program
Panasonic is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by law or company policy. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required for safety sensitive positions or as may otherwise be required by contract or law. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.